• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yesterday

mandyl

ok so yesterday i was really bad and didnt drink even nearly enough. was poorly and yes ok scared. thanks guys who helped me last night.
well hospital phoned to re arrange my app on monday so i spoke to veila. she told me what u guys had and what i really knew and that my symptoms were lack of fluid.
so thanks all,another lesson learnt xx

Glad to hear your feeling better and getting to the bottom of your problems. Sending gentle hugs and fairy dust to make you feel better xx

See i told you on facebook that you were right in saying you hadn't had enough fluids.

YOU HAVE GOT TO LEARN TO TRUST YOURSELF NOW!

thanks julie .xx thats it getting it so now trust

Mandy its such a steep learning curve early post op that its easy to get a little lost along the way. You are doing fantastically well and you will learn to listen to your body, something many of us haven't done for such a long time. As PM said you need to have a little more faith in yourself and you will smash it, just look how far you have come in the last month or so. You know we are always here for you if you are unsure.

Back