• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got a cancellation, now I start the LCLD!!

Woohooo! well done on getting a cancellation(i'm soooooo jealous :break_diet:lol) I'm on the cancellation list so u never know i may get a call yet lol.

Good luck on the milk diet...hopefully I will be starting mine in 6 weeks time! You should be all done and dusted with the milk then, so I may be picking ur brains (plus the other L&Ders) on here!

Hi

Good luck with the milk diet. Just think of it as a mean to an end. You can do it!

Their is a support group for L&D which meets the first Monday of each month at Putteridge sports centre. Just come along! meet other who are waiting for surgery.

I also live in Luton. Had my NHS surgery in London (long story).

You need to get posting so we can contact you. i think you need 50 posts.

best wishes. You are amongst friends here.

Just got the 50 posts today, hopefully I can message.

Great news tyraboots. I live in Luton too and have just finished my milk diet on Monday lost 6.5% of body weight which was 17lbs so I was pleased and the dietician was pleased The refeeding diet which I am now on is so much better than the milk diet so am much happier especially as I am off on hols tomorrow morning.
Mail me if you like and I can contact you when I get back from hols.

Jayxx

I have just posted 50 posts, but haven' been able to mail yet.:cry:

Back