• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yey!! I got my date...

mandym1

I am having my bypass done on Monday... yes next Monday 4th July!! :D

OMG.. I knew it could happen quick but thats sooo quick!! Glad I started my pre-op yesterday now.

3 years to the week from my initial GP referal... it doesnt seem real x

Yay good luck will be thinking of you, mines Tuesday the 5th so make sure theres room on the bench fit me to please. Lol

Congratulations the countdown begins, wishing you all the best

Sue xx

Fantastic x

oh great hun how fantastic, bet you cant believe its so quick xxx

oh great hun how fantastic, bet you cant believe its so quick xxx

I cant Becky my brain is mush today I'm no use at all... x

We are gonna need a new bench soon - lots of post-oppers on the way xx seems to be lots of dates which is fab x

good luck x x x

Mandy told you this is how fast it goes after seeing Mr Kerrigan!I am so happy for you,you wont come off the ceiling for a day or two!Maz x

Mandy told you this is how fast it goes after seeing Mr Kerrigan!I am so happy for you,you wont come off the ceiling for a day or two!Maz x

I know Maz thats why I started my diet because I knew it would be quick. I havent even met Mr Kerrigan and he is on leave next week so Dr McGee will be doing mine with a Dr Dexter from Leeds. Anyone heard of Dr Dexter?

Mandy that's great news! Can't believe how quick it is! Just think - this time next week you'll probably be home and on the road to recovery!
Wishing you all the best hun xx

Mandy I went to the gym,yes GYM today!Walked there did an hour and walked to the shops then home!In 3/4 training pants, a sleeveless tshirt and trainers!You have no idea how I was feeling,well you will your turn will come.In about 12 weeks you will be feeling as I do today and it gets better each and every day.I will let you know how my 2nd postop appointment goes.Maz x

Mandy I went to the gym,yes GYM today!Walked there did an hour and walked to the shops then home!In 3/4 training pants, a sleeveless tshirt and trainers!You have no idea how I was feeling,well you will your turn will come.In about 12 weeks you will be feeling as I do today and it gets better each and every day.I will let you know how my 2nd postop appointment goes.Maz x

Maz you are doing amazingly well, you should be so proud of yourself. Thanks for all your kind words and advice you have helped me so much on this jouney. That doesnt mean your off the hook though I'm sure I will be on here next week complaining about pain, wind, food etc.. :rolleyes: xxx

Back