• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yikes! Scared Excited Nervous Happy....

hayley1983

I don't know what I am today :eek:

Travelling down to Sheffield tomorow with the husband so I may not have the chance to come on here before I go.

Just wanted to say good luck anyone who is having WLS this week. Not long till we join everyone on the "Losers" side :p

And just wanted to add that everyone on here has been brilliant. I don't think this journey would have been this easy if I hadn't got this support network here. All your advice, happy stories, sad stories have pushed me through this. For once in my life, I'm surrounded by people in the same bout as me, or that understand me, and it is very comforting to know :)

Hayley

xxx

Good luck darling xxx

All the very best for your op Hayley, will be thinking about you. Look forward to hearing all about it when you are upto it x

0d0ec341b9d55b34e2deb59d5ffa45bd.gif

:happy096::happy096:

Good luck Hayley for 2morrow. Hope all goes well and let us all know how you get on.

Cherrycookie xxxxx

Travelling down to Sheffield tomorow with the husband so I may not have the chance to come on here before I go.

Just wanted to say good luck anyone who is having WLS this week. Not long till we join everyone on the "Losers" side :p

And just wanted to add that everyone on here has been brilliant. I don't think this journey would have been this easy if I hadn't got this support network here. All your advice, happy stories, sad stories have pushed me through this. For once in my life, I'm surrounded by people in the same bout as me, or that understand me, and it is very comforting to know :)

Hayley

xxx

The very very best of luck for your surgery!!

good luck xxx

Good luck hun, you'll be fine:D

Good luck! I wish you the easiest recovery and cannot wait to see you on the losers side.

Safe journey down to you and yur husband. All the best for your surgery, wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Good luck hun!!! Hope all goes well!!!

xxxx

Hayley

xxx

Hayley

Can't wait to see you on the losers side and reading all about your progress...Now long now...woo hoo!

Good luck girl and speedy recovery...

(((hugs)))

Back