• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yippee and now the good news

daftmoo

:D:DBeen for my 6 month check up with my diabetes consultant today and I am now in remission from diabetes, no more meds needed. :D:D This bypass has changed my life already:D:D

Oh my word Sue.... I am so so pleased.... this is my ultimate dream.... it's such a nuisance.... what were you taking for your diabetes pre op if you don't mind my asking Angel...?

I could jump for joy when I hear of anyone who goes into remission with diabetes....

The op is so worth it just for that in my opinion....

Loving hugs precious, you have done remarkably well! Thank you for sharing xxx

Hi Sue, so happy for you to be in remission. I am type 2 diabetic and since leaving hospital have dropped one of my three daily tablets. Hoping that it will drop a little more, again well done

That is just absolutely fab news. You are a new woman now.:)

Hi Bev
I was on Byetta, actoss and another tab as well as 2000g metformin, stopped Byetta on 5% milk only, then the others since

Brillant news daftmoo, you can join my club now :) fabulous not to be reliant on meds ay? xx

Well done !! , it just shows what a difference loosing weight can do for someone xxx

Fantastic news! well done, I'm very, very pleased for you!
Grace xxx

fantastic - definitely well worth having ur op

That is so brilliant!

yay ..this is the main reason I am having this op Sue...
Thank you for sharing and reminding me that it is a possibility I can do the same...
I am hoping they will take me off insulin on my 5% diet!!
Well done Sue.... x x x

It's a great thought to be reducing insulin... it's added to my weight gain and been no end of trouble getting sorted... then maintaining the levels with everything else... It will be great to have diabetic meds reduced for starters xxx

I am type2 but came out of hospital with no meds. i was on 5 metforming a day, i go for blood test in middle of Jan but readings are very good. good luck x

Back