• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You know you're on the milk diet when...

livi

A coffee made purely with hot milk feels like the most indulgent thing ever!!! :D

Or when you treat yourself to some semi skimmed instead of skimmed! ;)

You know your on a milk diet when..... all night long your dreams are about a can of soup..it drove me crackers lol :D
:4635:

When an oxo cube looks like a treat :(

So relate to this guys lol

....when you get up 6 times in the night to pee
.... When you spend far too long trying to get creative with your milk options
..... When you could happily chew your own tongue off

Try milky coffee and freeze those yoghurts down alters the texture may help a little but stay strong and focused you'll beat this time and after it's all done look back and think it was not that bad
Take care
Mark

When u crave fruit

When u pee all day n night
When your mouth is dry n breath smells real bad
When u consider buying your own cow!
Only a month left zzzzzzz

Haha. When you call bovril, dinner!

When your mouth and teeth has a permanent fur coat on! Yuk

When your mouth and teeth has a permanent fur coat on! Yuk

My mouth feels burned inside. I forgot I had this seven years ago pre band :(. Just like I've had too hot food in it n scolded :(

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

My mouth feels burned inside. I forgot I had this seven years ago pre band :(. Just like I've had too hot food in it n scolded :( previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.
I didn't have to do a preop diet before. This milk diet sucks but hey..... I'm day four and still haven't killed anyone yet !!!!

when you consider taking out shares in andrex and colgate

when you consider taking out shares in andrex and colgate

Was going to say that !!!

When you see how much weight you lose juwat from the milk diet it makes it alllllllll worthwhile I assure you! :D

I'm a day behind you n sweating massively n dizzy n tired. Lost 7lbs so I know its working :)))

Back