• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Making the Milk Diet easier ... have you tried these

flutterby1966

1. My new best friend ... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooking-Mar...1_63?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1310581667&sr=1-63is a milk frothing jug. Try using it to aerate and double milk volume - making drinking skimmed milk / coffee / slimfast a real pleasure...:D
2. Try using it to froth 3/4 pt of skimmed milk, then add it to an almost cooled sugar-free jelly (made up with 1/4 pt of water). Fabulous mousse ... :D
3. I drink my slimfast hot rather than cold in the evening, with the milk frothed up...chocolately luxuriousness ...:D

Hopefully this will help those people who are struggling or bored on the milk diet. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!

Last edited:
Cool idea ty ;)

Its worked for me so far ... lost 9lbs on 9 days ... so happy days :)

Hows day 1 been then? First two or three were most difficult for me, then it seemed to get easier. I really miss vegetables :( i am now planning my post-op diet. Time flies by so quickly x

Day 1 was tough only due to the fact everyone in the office were eating nice food whilst i had milk, then unsupportive family telling me what they are eating really got to me last night, but i did not give in and in fact today is so much easier I do not feel hungry. I am just thinking longer term.

Looks like no milk frothing for me. You need to have a coffee machine right?

... Asks a non coffee drinking no machine novice!..

No you can buy them new for between £10 and £15 from places including amazon and ebay as well as lots of other places ...

Day 1 was tough only due to the fact everyone in the office were eating nice food whilst i had milk, then unsupportive family telling me what they are eating really got to me last night, but i did not give in and in fact today is so much easier I do not feel hungry. I am just thinking longer term.

when i'm at work i try to do my meds (insulin) and eat out of the way of other people eating

Thanks for the link, I have just bought one !!!!!!!!!! Should be here just intime for the milk diet next week. I liked the idea above of the 'milky mousse'

I thought you needed to have a hot water jet or an expensive machine, shows what I know.

Best of luck with your diet! It will be worth it....

My frother jug arrived today, had a quick go, and it seems great. I start the milk diet on Wednesday, but may do it tomorrow anyway, as I have had an upset tummy for days and eating is not doing it any good. Had my first accident today since I was in nappies !! I feel fine just cant stop 'going' LOL.

A BIG thank you flutter for initiating me into foamy milk!

oh cool, i might just have warm frothy milk tonight! I'm on day 1 of the milk diet :)

Suzz I'm getting done on saturday, isn't it strange how we'll cross paths but will not know each other. I've been with Mr Schoroder from the start but Mr Balupuri is actually doing my op. Good Luck and see you there possibly. Katie xxx

Best of luck ladies. I will be thinking of you both. Its not easy - but life never is, eh?! The great thing is, we have all decided to take control of our own destinies now :)

Oh wow katie good luck! I will be having Mr Balupuri too. It would be nice to meet you if we cross paths.

Thanks flutterby.

Suzzanne.

Hi to Suzie and Ready for Change - hope the ops went well. Thinking of you both. I am now a week post op and things seem to be going well ... keep smiling xxx

this is great i just bought one toO!

Back