• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You're a Wonderful lot!!!

Im due to have my band fitted soon and I have been getting a bit aprehensive about it, but i have to say after reading all your posts i feel alot better, you are all such a wonderful support to each other.

thankyou Sal...you really have chosen the best place for support, information and a real sense of friendship...the folks on here will help you through the good times and not so good times so please don't be too afraid :)

and...welcome to Minis xx

thank you, im just looking forward to getting my band fitted. Its nice to know i will be able to chat to people that understand what its like.

Hi All

I've been to see my GP this morning to get some Lanzoprazole tablets for the acid problem I've had a couple of times this last week and was telling her my aftercare has still been fairly non existent (I saw her in June just a couple of weeks post op and she was very interested in following my progress as she didn't know much about WLS)

Anyway, she weighed me and I'd lost 6kg since I saw her in June (her scales were within 1lb of mine at home)...she then asked if I had internet access because the best support and information could usually be found online....so I told her about this lovely site that I use most days where people who have had a wide variety of WLS procedures freely give help, advice, support and most importantly come to the emotional rescue of those who need it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is....THANK YOU....to all you Minimins people for being here 24/7, for the unconditional support and genuine feelings of friendship that flow freely on this forum....you really are a Wonderful lot!!!

I for one appreciate you very much xxxxx

Hi just wanted to tell ya those tabs are fab, i have been on them for bout 6 months as i have an enlarged hiatus hernia due to my weight, and my acid reflux was horrendous and make me sick, i take one tab in the morning and no matter what i eat i have no acid reflux at all, you should notice a 100% difference within 24 hrs of first taking the tabs xxx

thanks Roch, that's good to know...I'll be starting them tomorrow as the chemist didn't have them in this morning.

Back