• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yummy When Sunny!

Fading Grace

Fading Away
Diets and Calories: Del Monte Mango Iced Smoothies

A lovely nurse from St. Richard's called me today asking how I am getting on and to discuss the foods that I have been eating.
After a small ticking off because I haven't been eating enough ( I find it hard to face food ATM) nor have I been drinking enough ( in fact I have been seriously under drinking which can lead to serious health problems if I don't step my game up!) :eek:
*Takes a sip of cold water* So, after discussing what other foods I can have for a snack, I was delighted to find that I am allowed a Rich Tea Biscuit and
one of these delicious Mango smoothies! I just ate one and it's gone down a treat! :icecream:
I have to get over my fear of food.. Well, it's a mixture of fear of eating and not having the desire for food, but I am only a week out from surgery so I know things will get better soon :) *Takes a sip of cold water*
So, I hope than anyone who didn't know that there are other treats out there apart from SF Jelly which I hate!
Enjoy the sunny days by licking something not so naughty :8855:
(Fuffs.. don't even go there, girl!) :p

Last edited:
Stick a lolly stick in a fromage frais or yoghurt and freeze it!Yum.

Thx for this . I am fearful of eating & don't even want to eat.

Thx for this . I am fearful of eating & don't even want to eat.

Yeah, I'm at that stage too, but I'm trying REALLY hard to over come it, I'm scared if I lose weight too fast I'll have a huge mass of loose skin :eek:
Coconut Actimel is awesome I'm drinking plenty of that atm.
Also, letting cheese melt in the mouth in quite nice. :)

Back