• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting my Pre-op diet Monday morning....

1st Day done...off to bed soon with my hot milk had my green salad and chicken soup for dinner and feeling ok...other than my headache lol
Thanks for the support today :) off to write my blog
sweet dreams xx

good luck on your pre-op diets... your now on countdown til surgery :)

Day 2 is starting :)
now its only 11 days to do this lol...or 10 days not counting today if your being sneaky lol:D:D

Good luck with it. When I did just slimfast i found that if I blended alot of ice with it tasted like a proper milkshake. I only liked the chocolate so cant say what others are like. Our Tesco's have the soups though did see them a couple weeks ago

Ali

the soups are a mystery as they no loonger have them on the slimfast wqebsite and here in hertfordshire I cant get them..even tesco.com, ocado.com, sainsburys.com, boots.com no one has them so I guess they are no more......anyway the chicken soup hubby makes is fine as it got a lot less "gubbins" in it and tastes yummy and is very low cal

Not long now Mrs Cakey, :D I really like the ready made slimfast in the bottles. The vanilla one was quite nice. The powder one is okay. I didn't like the choccy one though which is strange cause I love the stuff! I also had a couple of the options hot chocolate drink. I found they lisfted my flagging spirit at times! They are only 46cals. What everyone says about the first couple of days being the worst is def very true. By the time you get to your op date if you are anything like me I was too nervous to want to consume anything!

in a strange way it reminds me of an uber-version of the Atkins lol

just had my chicken soup with 2 sliced mushrooms and 1 small egg added to make it chicken mushroom soup

Back