• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Yvessa, wow you look fantastic!!! Well done you :)
I bought a coat and jeans in the sale today size 18 and was so happy they fit perfectly. I've only lost just over 2 stone, and been hard going, but im back to the size I was in school... Can't wait to drop lower, not seen that since childhood :)

Keep up the good work, a real inspiration to me - woohoo! Xxx

Yvessa, wow you look fantastic!!! Well done you :)
I bought a coat and jeans in the sale today size 18 and was so happy they fit perfectly. I've only lost just over 2 stone, and been hard going, but im back to the size I was in school... Can't wait to drop lower, not seen that since childhood :)

Keep up the good work, a real inspiration to me - woohoo! Xxx
Thank you hon :) I can completely understand how you feel - I am now the size I was at 18, when I first left home, if not a tiny bit smaller. Soon, I will be in unknown territory.

Yvessa just saw the pics of you in your new dresses!!! You must be overjoyed!! You are looking great xxxx

Size 22 but something I could not fit into on Christmas Day. Has lifted my down mood so much.

Attachments

• image-2667008916.jpg
    image-2667008916.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 243
Great nsv Yvessa, well done glad its lifted you, you're doing great try to keep stalls & gains in perspective our pouches & bodies are strange things that dance to their own tune not ours so don't let it get you down you're doing great.

Well done :D looking good :D

well there's definitely boob hip and waist and your legs look quite shapely too :) so no not triangle x

Back