• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

lol not sure it was positive as such.

Take it as such even if it wasn't. Isn't your mum less than forth coming with positive comments or have I confused her with someone else's mum?
If she had intended to upset you it didn't work it rather backfired so take the best you can from it.

Looking Fab Yvessa!! That colour looks great on you! You could pretty much get away with any bright colour I think!! I have bought 3 dresses of a similar style to this (I have flabby upper arms so wear mine with a black shrug). I got mine from new look or DP's and they were all under a tenner in sales ( yours look more expensive BTW!) and love them, feel great in opaque suck you in tights and heels with them!!! Go girl!!!

Looking Fab Yvessa!! That colour looks great on you! You could pretty much get away with any bright colour I think!! I have bought 3 dresses of a similar style to this (I have flabby upper arms so wear mine with a black shrug). I got mine from new look or DP's and they were all under a tenner in sales ( yours look more expensive BTW!) and love them, feel great in opaque suck you in tights and heels with them!!! Go girl!!!
I didn't pay for them, my mum did :) She does tend to spend more than me ;) I also have horrendous arms, but I figure they were worse fat and there's nothing I can do about it at the moment.

Seriously? I think my arms are awful :( And my belly as well is pretty ugly stuff, but that ones not so hard to hide.

Looking `HOT` ... Dress is lush too!
:O) x

Back