• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Size 18 :)

In size 18 jeans now, no stretch :) Started at size 36/38 - could not be happier :D

Attachments

• pizap Comparison 2013 06.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2013 06.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 688
  • pizap side Comparison 2013 06.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2013 06.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 402
You are one amazing lady Yve. Do people pass you in the street and not recognise you as you certainly don't look like the same person :)

You are one amazing lady Yve. Do people pass you in the street and not recognise you as you certainly don't look like the same person :)

Thank you :) honestly, no! I've not had that from anyone. I've had the whole - you look fantastic but Noone has failed to recognise me.

Just you wait it will happen it has to me so much it's funny, I bet with myself if they'll recognise me now a days especially if I've not seen someone for a while. Admittedly I've cut my hair, swapped glasses for contacts as well as losing the 8st plus I've shrunk.

Just you wait it will happen it has to me so much it's funny, I bet with myself if they'll recognise me now a days especially if I've not seen someone for a while. Admittedly I've cut my hair, swapped glasses for contacts as well as losing the 8st plus I've shrunk.

Maybe I should get contacts lol.

You look amazing and I so look forward to your updates. You are such a "real person" and your posts come across as so sincere and honest. I think I have a little girly crush on you - you are fab and an inspiration xx

Yve you are absolutely amazing hun. If there was anybody who could sell WLS to those that are ignorant about it you would be the one to do it. Well done! X

Back