• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Oh wow, I cant believe I missed this thread before!

You are doing so well, you look so happy in the more recent pics too xx

Yvessa, your journey is inspirational - thank you so much for sharing your monthly pictures. Lovely to see your smile get brighter each time - self belief growing and showing eh!!!! Tracey xxx

hi yvessa , just seen your amazing thread and pictures, the difference is just amazing, you must look at thoose pics and be so thrilled! I think your a real inspiration for others. And I hope when I get my sleeve done if I can do well too. When you started your journey did you think you would do as well?
Has it been difficult keep? us all posted

Thanks everyone :) Mazza, I am happier - although I don't think I realised how unhappy I was before - desperate to lose weight, yes, but life is better when you can move.

Tracey and gonnabethinner, I am thrilled that you are inspired by my photos, but I have to own upto to the fact that I post these photos as much to keep myself motivated and on track - it is easy to forget how well you've done so far when you have a week where the heat goes up and your ankles swell and the scales say you've gained 3 pounds overnight!

Gonnabethinner - I am still firmly in my honeymoon period at 4 months out so it is definitely easy at the moment. I stick to my portion sizes and focus on protein first and the weight just comes off.

You are so right life is better when you can move. Walked 3 miles yesterday, 6 months ago could hardly walk 3 metres without pain. So inspirational to see us all working so hard on our weight loss & thankful for these amazing operations we have had.

For the first time in as long as I can remember I'm looking forward to a birthday dinner with the whole family - even though still very big I feel confident :) You can't beat that feeling :)

I'm sure you will have a great time with your family & friends. Not to mention wearing something lovely & looking beautiful. Have a great weekend.

From my birthday

birthday pics

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 672
Looking great hun! Lovely watching the transformation and all the big smiles :) x

You look so happy. Glad you had a lovely time.

You look so pretty yvessa! and looks like you had a really great time also xxx

Going out photos - tomorrow is my five months but it made sense to take them today.

Attachments

• Pizap Comparison September 2012.jpg
    Pizap Comparison September 2012.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 566
  • pizap side Comparison September 2012.jpg
    pizap side Comparison September 2012.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 552
You look great well done.

WOW look at you or more are you. You look fantastic well done :) xx

Well done Yve!! You look so much younger and vibrant :D xxx

Thanks so much ladies :) Will probably do proper comparison pictures as I have to admit to the sneaky use of spanx. On the plus side can definitely recommend it!

Yvessa said:
Thanks so much ladies :) Will probably do proper comparison pictures as I have to admit to the sneaky use of spanx. On the plus side can definitely recommend it!

Hehe!! I nearly used pics with control wear before too. They only smooth me out anyway. Still stay the same size lol x

Wow!! what a difference Yves, you have just done so amazingly well, and in such a short time.. Congratulations xxx

Back