• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Yeah same here Sophs. Have to say I still look at that and get upset because i see the fat around my face and then my stomach. My partner has told me off lol.

Yvessa said:
Yeah same here Sophs. Have to say I still look at that and get upset because i see the fat around my face and then my stomach. My partner has told me off lol.

Glad he has told you off!

But I am the same. I want to see better then what I see in the mirror or pics and get upset sometimes. Crazy lol x

If it weren't for his unfailing support I don't think I could have done this to be honest. He has been amazing through this whole journey :) And my baby girl too! She saw me buying a size 22 top and exclaimed Mummy! You're slim now! lol

You have done soooooo amazingly well
- you continue to be such an inspiration to so many people and such a mind of information - I remember I was freaking out as to whether 100% knickers included the elastic - and you took the time out to state that a bit of elastic might me required !!!- I STILL GIGGLE AT THAT ! - seriously though WELL DONE ! - You yummy mummy xx

Going out photos - tomorrow is my five months but it made sense to take them today.

Hi Yvessa the before n after pics fantastic what an amazing difference WOW you look brilliant hope you are really proud of yourself pat on the back required xx Keep up the good work xx;):):):):)

Looking fantastic! Well done :) x

Face comparison

sept 2011/june 2012/Oct 2012 Face comparison.

Attachments

• pizap face Comparison 10 2012.jpg
    pizap face Comparison 10 2012.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 584
Such a big difference Yvessa, its amazing the progress you have made in such a short time. xx

Thank you so much ladies! I feel much younger...didn't really think about whether I looked it - Love my bypass :)

Back