• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

What does your bf think does he say much, I know my hubby doesn't say much, just now n gain will say how proud he is of me, its lovely when they say it because they are used to being with us and seeing us all the time, the best feeling ever is when your kids can get there arms right round you they love that. xx

Well done Yvessa!! You have shed the years along with the pounds, you look so much younger now.. xxx

He is very prod an so is my daughter. But I find it hard not to think of him as biased because he still loved me when I was huge lol.

hi pandora
didnt the hospital say anythink you not doing the pre op diet
i was told that they can refuse you on your op date if not lost
any weight
i am doing the pre op diet now for my op 14th oct
i got every thing crosses that i can do it
kay
xx

So proud of you xxx

6 month pics - will be six months on Tuesday. So happy with my progress, even when I'm impatient...what will another 6 months bring??

Attachments

• Pizap Comparison 10 2012.jpg
    Pizap Comparison 10 2012.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 477
  • pizap side Comparison 10 2012.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 10 2012.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 469
Well done you what an inspiration you must feel fantastic x

Well done. You can really see the difference :D

Thanks guys :) Really pleased and a little surprised at how big the change is so soon.

As well as just the visual difference, how different do you feel physically / health wise so far? X

As well as just the visual difference, how different do you feel physically / health wise so far? X
Physically and mentally I feel so different. I have so much more mobility and energy and I am happy. I don't think I realised how depressed I really was but I am just so much more positive in each day and don't have the down days like I used to.

Great pics & results Yvessa. Well done to you so glad you are reaping the benefits of your surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back