• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Yve of all the photos you have posted these show the dramatic changes in you the best. Absolutely amazing hun :D. I'm well proud of you xx

Look at those collar bones!! Fantastic xx

BLOODY AMAZING .... well done xxx xxx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!

Wow! Inspirational. Amazing :) x
Thanks!

Completely amazing - you look so happy and confident in your pics. Thank you for sharing - truly inspiring :)
Thank you :)

Yve of all the photos you have posted these show the dramatic changes in you the best. Absolutely amazing hun :D. I'm well proud of you xx

Thanks hon :) As usual I can't really see it - I know I'm obviously much smaller than the original but the month to month differences are eluding me.

omg cant believe it wow! x x x
Thanks hon!

Look at those collar bones!! Fantastic xx

haha! I want to stop losing weight from there now and lose it on my midriff lol.

You look so different every time you post pictures - amazing difference - fantastic :) x x

What great pictures and congratulations too :)

Fabulous lovely, you are doing great Yve. How much have you lost now? X
Thanks hon :) 14 stone 9. Its so stubborn now.

Wow, you look fantastic. You must be thrilled. Well done.

Thank you so much :)

Wow, Yve, you're drammatically different!

Thanks Bally!

You look amazing! You are such an inspiration to me.
Thank you :)

Glad to see ur still shrinking.

Me too!

You continue to amaze and inspire me with these amazing photos. Thank you for continuing to share and for showing us just what is possible x

Hello Yvessa

I've just gone through the whole 82 pages in your thread. and Honestly its amazing to see your progress

I am new in the journey, had my sleeve done in 16th of Dec , its been a month and 8 days
and already went from size 26/28 to size 24/22 which was shocking to me yesterday when I was trying a couple of pj's trousers and surprisingly 22 fitted me perfectly

I hope I can get a progress like yours

and as all ppl wrote before me, you are really a great inspiration and a true success story

way to go... :)

if you dont mind can I add you to my friend list?

Oooooo, I missed some new photos. Sorry !!!

I was going to say 'unbelievable' but obviously it IS believable but wow, you look sooooo different.

I can't wait to see the wedding photos x

Back