• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Your looking great Yvessa. I love following yours and fuffs diaries. Your really inspiring xx :)
Thanks hon. I remember reading through others diaries, seeing their pics and feeling like I was wishing on a star - I never thought I'd inspire anyone! It will be you soon :)

Great pics & results Yvessa. Well done to you so glad you are reaping the benefits of your surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks honey, hoping that you get the support you need - you have done so well already, try not to lose sight of that!

Amazing, well done.

Thanks Anna - thank you as well for giving me hope that it would work even for me.

Well done hun so pleased for you. Bet you feel amazing. It's a privilege to share your journey. Truly inspiring.

Thanks bd. I do feel astoundly well within myself. No absence this year so far. I can run! Just an amazing opportunity

That's so good to hear. Wow we are really quite amazing lads & lasses on here. Big pat on the back for us all. Now a big drive to push on for Christmas. This will be my first Christmas post weight loss surgery. Actually really looking forward to it for once. It's a big ask on my body but I am targeting 13 1/2 stones for Christmas Day - my own little Christie pressie to me! Hugs BD x

New coat and first ever hat.

Attachments

• image-286066891.jpg
    image-286066891.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 441
Very nice I have one similar from last year Dorothy Perkins sale very warm it is you suit it and your new coat xx

Thanks Chrisa. Hated the way hats used to look on me and they never seemed to fit.

Well thye do now and it looks great and you will feel the benefit of coat n hat this winter time xx

pleased for u ,,,,,wow xx

You look fab and totally suit your hat and such a remarkable weight loss - inspirational.
Paula x

What I love most about this thread Yvessa is the smaller you get, the bigger the smile!
Truly motivational, thank you :)

Hi hune have been following your progress for a while and want to say you look lovely you must be so happy with your progress how do you feel? You really can see a big differene. You look so nice! Well.done

Thank you guys! I feel like a different person! I had so many health problems before the op and apart from my sleep apnoea and asthma (which has been there since childhood) everything is gone or so much better. I can run! I can wear 2 inch heels all day. I can't describe how different life is.

Back