• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Thanks guys :) Lilac, I think you're right! Suited me the best out of everything I'd tried

Late July pics

Attachments

• Pizap Side Comparison 2014 07.jpg
    Pizap Side Comparison 2014 07.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Pizap Comparison 2014 07.jpg
    Pizap Comparison 2014 07.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 184
One word - fantastic! xx

Amazing as always xxx

Classy lady :) you look amazing! X

Just over a week until you get married you must be so excited :) I can't wait to see the dress I bet you look beautiful xx

ONG you look amazing Yve, and you will look absolutely stunning when you get married in your size 10 dress.. Bet you didn't think you'd be walking down the isle in a size 10 :) xxx

I have no idea what size my dress is actually. I think a 14. To be honest I am slowly learning to care less what the size label says and more about how I feel in it. A size up can sometimes look way better than a size down.

Totally agree Yve!

Plus clothing sizes can sometimes be a total minefield depending on where you shop, or is that just me?

And wedding dresses/bridesmaid dresses are always sized down from normal I find. A friend of mine was in a size 20 dress and was no where near a size 20 normally!xx

No its not you at all! And yes, bridal sizes are at least two sizes smaller than the high street. They just go on your measurements.

Back