• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

It's gorgeous hun and the colour is so you Yve. I'm with Bally in that I can't see any tightness showing but you are the one who was & would have been wearing it. For what it's worth I got fitted for a bra today. Still a 36 but my cup size is down from a G to a D ... It's astonishing the difference it has made to my shape! ;) xx
I can barely get into an f but my band size is 32.

I never have been able to understand bra sizing... I'm 31" around the underboobs so in my head I think I should be at least a 32 yet still I'm a 36?. It has been explained to me why but I still can't get my head around it duh hence why I just go get fitted now :giggle:.
My teeny weeny mum in law who is the preverbal strip of wind is a 36D as well. Sooooo confusing

I am 28 around the underbust. It is my smallest bit. I think I lost weight from that area first.

They both look nice, but I like the blue one most. That's me being practical though. You won't see the gravy spills on the blue one. Lol

I like blue so it's blue for me but they are both gorgeous as is the lady wearing them :)

You look absolutely stunning in both Yves. I can't make up my mind which I prefer. Love them both x x

I've not been on this site for a while and the first post I see when I come on is this update. You are amazing Yve. Your story first inspired me 2 years ago when I was doing my pre-op research and continues to inspire me 18months after surgery. When I have any doubts that my new way of being won't last I see your continued success and feel uplifted. Thank you for being such an inspiration x

Back