• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

34 months post op

February's pics

Attachments

• pizap side Comparison 2015 02.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2015 02.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 2,019
  • pizap Comparison 2015 02.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2015 02.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 223
All I can say is oh my god what a fantastic change, and what a loss, you must be so pleased with yourself. I'm so impressed with you. :)

Your legs look good in these trousers!!! :) :) and i am so jealous of your gorgeous collarbones!! :)

You are just amazing!

OMG you look fantastic. Think you have lost 40 years as well as the pounds. Bet you feel proud x

OMG you look fantastic. Think you have lost 40 years as well as the pounds. Bet you feel proud x

Thanks hon, I am very proud of what I've achieved so far :)

I am about the same starting weight as you were - you have really inspired me, thank you!

Good luck!

...love your smile, hun!
You look happy!

Thanks hon :) I am feeling a lot better these last few days, still a few things going on, but a few things came into perspective for me.

You look great. Your journal has helped to inspire me and im glad you continue to post your progress.

Thanks hon :) You looked absolutely gorgeous in your wedding photos :)
Your legs look good in these trousers!!! :) :) and i am so jealous of your gorgeous collarbones!! :)

Thanks honey :) My daughter complains now lol because she bangs her head on them when she hugs me!
You are just amazing!

All I can say is oh my god what a fantastic change, and what a loss, you must be so pleased with yourself. I'm so impressed with you. :)

Thank you hon :)

Looking lovely as always :)

It's great to hear you sounding a lot more happier yvessa,you haven't sounded yourself for a while.
And wit wooooo on those legs!

It's great to hear you sounding a lot more happier yvessa,you haven't sounded yourself for a while. And wit wooooo on those legs!
thanks Emma :) I have had other stuff going on and had a bit of a breakthrough on that. So feeling a bit happier.

Done well girl I know how you feel and how hard it is even now I want a big tea but cannot eat it people think it's the simple easy option but we know the truth
Take care you look amazing

As I said elsewhere Yve you can really see those month to month changes happening hun. You are quite clearly still shrinking hun. Amazing :D xx

Back