• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Well done!! I never did a pre op picture as hate having my photo taken! Bit gutted!!! But well done amazing! Xxx

My special exercise is... Teaching all day! At the moment I don't have any time to exercise although I'm very active at work. Everything you see is my bypass- I haven't had to start my bit yet.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I always saw the pxitures here and thought that will never be me. And even now I have days where I still feel the same size do the photos are so important to me.

Oh wow you're looking so good and so happy :p
Brilliant inspirational photos there.
Em xxx

Four months post op pics

Four months out now - 123lbs off my heaviest and no regrets.

Attachments

• Pizap Comparison August 2012.jpg
    Pizap Comparison August 2012.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 384
  • pizap side Comparison August 2012.jpg
    pizap side Comparison August 2012.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 399
Wow , looking great hunni xx

You're looking fab Yvessa.

I just had my 4 month check up today at the Whittington and will update my own diary later. I have not lost as much as you but was starting from a lower starting point -- your losses are very inspirational !!

Thanks everyone :) Sharonimo you are doing very well yourself. I do sometimes still worry about the enormity of the journey still ahead of me, but as each month goes I feel more confident that I will get the weight off, one way or another.

Well done Yve!! You are doing so well. Proud of you chick xxx

Wow you are doing so well, keep it up ... :)

Just what i needed for my last minute nerves :)

Nicky xx

Fuffs - thanks honey - we're in this together :)
Nicky, the first few weeks are tough, I won't lie but once you're past that it is just the most fantastic experience. Its so hard to believe it really will work but it does.

Looking good lady and such a lovely smile too...well done on your weight loss and keep it up :eek:)))

So pleased for you. Looking great gal! Well done.

Oh congratulations yvessa!! You can see such a difference in your photos, you must feel great about such an achievment!! Just what I needed to see your before and after photos, to give me some motivation today, and remind me why I have done this to myself.... I only hope I can do as well as you have done.. xx

It will happen Amanda - we all start the journey thinking that other people are the ones who are successful.

Yes I know you're right Yvessa.. I think that is what makes this forum so great!! To be able to follow someones journey from the very beginning and share all their triumphs and failiures, highs and lows.. 90% of all my knowledge regarding weight loss surgery and what it really means short and long term, has come from the members on this forum. Would be quite lost without it...

Back