• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Yay, gotta love M&S - specialy bargains!

Happy, smiley and looking good :D x

Thanks Mazza :) am sticking to sales but its so amazing having choice in the sales other Han some ugly orange thing noone else wanted.

I remember that feeling so well January last year when thinking I was now a size 12/14 I'd try the lovely knitted dresses in size 10 for £5 each in the next clearance shop in Clarks village, you could have knocked me down with a feather it was brill.
I'm still hovering around the 10 although some are loose on me depending on the style some tones I can fit in an 8 which I can't remember being intubating size for over 30yrs. At the end of the year my monsoon bargains were the new icing on the cake.
Great going Yvessa your doing & looking fabulous.

I've just ordered 2 swimming cozzies for my hols I was going to get the ones with skirt but thought no they're too old so ordered a couple of very pretty sarongs to go with them :) never thought a year ago I'd be doing that :)

Just you wait angie you'll be buying a bikini next, 5wks post op having lost almost 4st pre & post op I was in a size 16 swimming costume ( down from a 22 8mths earlier) in Spain summer 2011 with my hubby was saying next year you'll be wearing one of those pointing out the generous figured Spanish women wearing skimpy bikinis. Summer 2012 I was in one of 4 strapless size 10 bikinis. I felt a bit self conscious of the wobbly bits but so pleased to feel thin enough & confident enough to even try.

oh God I laughed out loud then :) cannot imagine myself in a scrappy costume never mind bikini and don't forget I have 16 lovely scars all different shapes and sizes on my wobbly deflated balloon belly :) well done you though xx

Why thank you kind lady. Hubby only took one pic of me in one of them & then laying down as gravity was kinder on the wobbly bits that way. I felt a little more self conscious after I'd seen my reflection in the mirror at one of the pools, not such a pretty site as I'd thought. I really must do some work on my core muscles if they still exist before this summer so its not quite as bad a sight this year.
As for not imagining being a 16 any things possible & smaller on this roller coaster, keep the faith Hun & you never know for anyone of us.

hune you look amazing looking back at where you started to now, you look fab in that skirt, at the rate your going hune forget oasis it will be karen millen in the sale hune, they start at a 14 I think!

Great pics of you in the skirt, you look lovely

M

Thank you!

hune you look amazing looking back at where you started to now, you look fab in that skirt, at the rate your going hune forget oasis it will be karen millen in the sale hune, they start at a 14 I think!

What a lovely thing to say! I am very pleased with my progress at the moment despite being in a stall - can't imagine being small still though!

What a great photo,you can clearly see your weighloss now x
It looks like your loosing inches at the minute whilst having your stalls.
I always found this was the case for me when the scales didn't move x

What a great photo,you can clearly see your weighloss now x
It looks like your loosing inches at the minute whilst having your stalls.
I always found this was the case for me when the scales didn't move x
Thank you!
I am hoping so. Will find out tomorrow if I'm still stalling.

You look amazing honey. Well done you. I am still being monitored by the hospital as still not eating much. There is nothing wrong with me & all checks are fine but I just can't hardly eat. I also don't want to eat. I monitor my nutrition like a hawk & dietician says I am fine nutritionally. Mum is so much better now & stable so I have resummed a bit of a social life. Like you loving the new clothes & had to be pulled away from the hot pants in Primark yesyerday as they were calling me to buy! Yes I know a ridiculous idea & sight comes to mind but a girl can dream LOL

Back