• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Thanks Lilac :D

You are an inspiration to us all Yve and you look Fabulous!

You look wonderful! Can't imagine even in my wildest dreams fitting into a size 12 dress! You're my inspiration!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I know what you mean!!!! I feel the same!!!! I dont even ever dream fitting into size 16...

In all honesty I didn't dare to dream. I never believed I would be this successful - I have exceeded my wildest imaginations already. The smallest I have ever been that i remember was a tight size 16 when I was 17 years old. So I guess I expected to get no further than that really.

It feels very nice doesn't it I brought my first dress a next size 12 called a wiggle dress and it fits lovely.you have done amazing an inspiration for anyone having gastric surgery so very well done.

You look so young and happy! Have you chosen "the dress" yet?

In all honesty I didn't dare to dream. I never believed I would be this successful - I have exceeded my wildest imaginations already. The smallest I have ever been that i remember was a tight size 16 when I was 17 years old. So I guess I expected to get no further than that really.
Your amazing :)

It feels very nice doesn't it I brought my first dress a next size 12 called a wiggle dress and it fits lovely.you have done amazing an inspiration for anyone having gastric surgery so very well done.
It is absolutely amazing - and a bit surreal!

You look so young and happy! Have you chosen "the dress" yet?
Thank you honey :) Yes I have, saving it now for the big day :) So I haven't posted it :)

Your amazing :)

Aww thanks hon :) I'm just me though

You look wow. X

Aww thanks honey!

Been gone for a few weeks as Ive been sulking... glad I came back as you are inspiring.. wow amazing.

Im sulking because I am really struggling to maintain my weight loss. I have not lost any weight for 8 weeks (although have this week [2 pounds]) primarily because I no longer have any restriction. I sometimes can fill full in the morning when I ma eating my breakfast but other than that I can eat a full restaurant size plate of food... It is what it is. I just have to deal with it... exercise exercise exercise.. and support from the group will keep me going.

I saw my dietician last month and he said the food I was eating was too sloopy and to fit in more complex carbs.. so breakfast is small bowl of museli (I use small plates for everything), lunch is something like a wholemeal wrap filled with salad and quorn (im veggie), snacks oat cakes with peanut butter or low fat laughing cow, fruit, low fat yogs, jacket potatoes with salad and quorn fillets.. I have been slipping of the wagon and slipping in a bar of chocolate or slice of cake etc (I don't dump either). I know what I should be eating too loose weight and that's what I am trying to do, but I have always found it hard to do on my own.. I can and will do it, its just I had hoped to have some help from my bypass, hence my sulk :( To give you an idea of the volume.. I had a really bad day a month ago and ate a McDonalds veggie burger, milkshake, and apple pie... I felt full after that, but not uncomfortably so.

Okay try this for a couple of days:
Cooked breakfast, sausage ( the Linda McCartney ones are so tasty)and egg. One slice whole meal toast and 3 mushrooms

Yoghurt and some fruit for a snack

Lunch - have your quorn but try it with rice or pasta rather than a wrap. Also maybe swap your salad for some roasted veg.

Snack - your oatcakes could go here.

D - try something with solid protein such as quorn or quorn sausages. I find quorn really filling. Have some veg like cauliflower and broccoli.

Snack - your chocolate treat is fine once a day. Plan it, look forward to it and enjoy every bite.

Let me know if it helps.

Back