• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Aww thanks hon. You said that and I had to go back and look!

Face comparison to remind myself of how far I've come.

Attachments

• pizap face Comparison 2014 06.jpg
    pizap face Comparison 2014 06.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 146
Wow amazing difference and you look so happy now :)

Thank hon. That's the thing I noticed too - I do look so much more vibrant. And thats saying a lot if I can see it!

Coming in a bit late here ... Sorry. Had rather a lot on in recent weeks so have been dipping in and out of the forum. Just wanted to say Yve (and all super losers) don't ever lose sight of your achievements, and the journey you've been on, and will continue with for the rest of your lives. What you have done cannot be underestimated. I have lost a mere 9 stone which is half my body weight at my biggest (size 22/24 to 8/10). The experience has been overwhelming - and I have no connection now at all with the person I was this time last year. BUT, despite everything I am still fat in my head, and body conscious. I had to get new photos done for my passport and driving licence. I cannot bring myself to send the forms off as I don't like how I look despite three attempts in the booth, with ever increasing amounts of make-up! It's the NSVs that get me through ... And that is my best advice to you - to focus on the NSVs. I would never so much as even suggest that I should/could give advice to super-loser legends like Yve, Frankie and Ceecie, but I just needed to say it. NSVs - not scales or mirrors (or Photo Me booths!) xxx

Last edited:
Wow, you've done so well Yve, have another look at the face pics, your smile gets bigger every year. xx

Pretty lady. You look so much younger in this pic hun ..lovely :) xx

Very sassy xx

Size 10!!!

Attachments

• image-528005147.jpg
    image-528005147.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 158
  • image-1288292886.jpg
    image-1288292886.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 158
Back