• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

My bingos hang to the back so you can't really see them from the front. They are pretty bad really.

That's why my wings are top if the list for plastics.You can tuck everything else away but the wings they just sit there like a permanent reminder of the battle won, particularly on hot sultry days when the last thing you want is to wear sleeves. :rolleyes:

Still working to get my head around it to be honest. I'll get there in the end.

You will Yve. I'm hoping that my skin will tighten up just a little with time. I must admit it has a bit since my weightloss has slowed down but I know it's a bloody big ask.

You will Yve. I'm hoping that my skin will tighten up just a little with time. I must admit it has a bit since my weightloss has slowed down but I know it's a bloody big ask.
Have to say, some of what I thought was skin has tightened since the start of the 'Regime'. But there's so much of it, it is a really big ask. The flip side is that I can hardly complain with the small amount of loose skin I have got after a 15.5 stone loss.

Really impressed. You look amazing. I am now a 14 and maintaining but snacking on crisps far too. Much. Do you still post your good diaries? X

Really impressed. You look amazing. I am now a 14 and maintaining but snacking on crisps far too. Much. Do you still post your good diaries? X

Hi Hun, although I diarise daily I never got into the whole posting my food diaries thing. I did it a couple of times but to be honest I'm more likely to be honest if it's just me seeing what I eat. Fwiw I follow the slimming world red plan at the moment.

Thanks Bally :) I know I have been lucky. Me and OH were talking yesterday, and he reminded me that some people have aprons to their knees and sores etc. I am and always will be grateful to my body for tolerating the abuse and the weightloss as well as it has.

Thanks Bally :) I know I have been lucky. Me and OH were talking yesterday, and he reminded me that some people have aprons to their knees and sores etc. I am and always will be grateful to my body for tolerating the abuse and the weightloss as well as it has.

Exactly Yve and yes we are both so so lucky! What would we do without our OH's to tell it like it really is. Sounds narcissistic but I can actually look in the mirror at my naked body and actually feel proud. It's not beautiful, not by a long shot, but in comparison to others whose skin has suffered tremendously for their abuse I am grateful that I was spared that demise. X

That is just phenomenal progress Yvessa. I am struggling atm a bit with regaining weight after two and a bit years......
will be a bit tedious to be on SW for the rest of our lives, but I cannot see any other way!
Please inspire me a bit further and we can do this together!
Lucky enough to bump into you in real life too sometimes!

You look amazing Yve. And I agree - please keep posting your pics as they are really very inspiring. Extraordinary achievement. Who'd have thought a bit of simple surgery (my surgeon's description) could give so much, and keeps giving! We love our bypasses xxxxx

Really? ??? Is it that easy? ?? People DIE during and after bypass surgery littlelilacgirl! It is a very very serious surgery! I certainly would not be brave enough, but lucky you....

That is just phenomenal progress Yvessa. I am struggling atm a bit with regaining weight after two and a bit years......
will be a bit tedious to be on SW for the rest of our lives, but I cannot see any other way!
Please inspire me a bit further and we can do this together!
Lucky enough to bump into you in real life too sometimes!
Thanks hon :) But yes, diet is forever, if slim is to be forever :) The two can't be seperate.

June update.

Yeah I know... this qualifies as attention seeking!

Incidentally the new ones are a comparison from last month, trying to see if the exercise has made any difference.

Attachments

• Pizap Side Comparison 2014 06.jpg
    Pizap Side Comparison 2014 06.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 134
  • pizap Comparison 2014 06.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2014 06.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 2014 06 post exercise comparison.jpg
    2014 06 post exercise comparison.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 161
Yeah I know... this qualifies as attention seeking! Incidentally the new ones are a comparison from last month, trying to see if the exercise has made any difference.

You look Amazing! xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I think there is a difference and wow look at that smile, it could light up a room xxx

Back