• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zero noodles

snack

Although I don't tolerate pasta etc to well just wondered if anyone had tried zero noodles and what they are like, know there not a ideal meal due to lack of protein etc but just wanted to know what they taste like :) x

I have them. They are kinda weird. They actually don't taste like anything. So, they take on the flavour of the sauce you use. They are nice for bulk and pasta fix though. I wouldn't buy more than a pack to try just in case. I know a lot of people don't like them. But, I thought they were brill...

Thanks ladies I only bought 1 pack zero noodles and 1 pack zero pasta just in case , sound good don't they Mazza x

I'd heard the name but hadn't really taken much notice of what they are . . .some good reviews on holland and barrett so may venture to see if I can get some, I am eating stir frys and this would be perfect especially as I avoid pasta etc due to carbs. :)

Check before u go to get them as they have a habit of disappearing as soon as they hit the shelf I've been waiting 3 months :/

U can get them from Japanese supermarkets zero noodle is a brand name I got mine from holland and Barrett x

U can get them much cheaper in Japanese supper markets its just because zero noodles is a brand name for the European market xx

selling them here for £1.58 Zero Noodles think I might give them a try.

I've just ordered a couple of different types - noodles, rice and fettucine "pasta" all zero carbs etc so will see what they are like when they arrive. As I don't eat pasta, rice, potatoes or anything like that anymore, maybe this will give me the texture if I flavour them well :)

I'm going to look out for some tomorrow, around the japanese shops. Same here Kat, no bread, rice or pasta since 2009 but I'm hoping to add them to a hot and sour soup type thing.

Back