• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein drinks

ClareA

Hi everyone,

Not sure if I can post links, feel free to remove if not but I have just discovered this product, it's Isopure protein drink, not a shake. I have so far tried the tropical punch and green punch flavours, they both leave your mouth a little dry but with 32g of protein, zero carbs and zero sugar in them, they are a great way of getting that all important protein in especially if like me, you are early post op and on liquids only. I will be trying the red punch drink tomorrow :)

Isopure Whey Protein Isolate Clear Drink with 32g of Whey Protein Isolate Red Punch Flavour 470 ml Drink - Pack of 12: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

Are they only available online? I don't like shakes or taste of milk and yogurt so would be a good way to get my protein in.

Are they only available online? I don't like shakes or taste of milk and yogurt so would be a good way to get my protein in.

I think so, I haven't seen them in any shops

Do they do a mixed box. Just worried about not liking 1 flavour then have to wait up order another one at at nearly £10 it's a lot.

no it's 12 of 1 flavour unfortunately, this is a really good price, its nearly 3 times as much on a supplement website :O

The tropical is just that, tropical flavour, the green punch tastes like watermelon :)

Is it just like drinking flavoured water?

yes the only difference is the dry mouth it gives you but I sometimes get a dry mouth from certain squashes. To me, they are nice and not overly sweet which puts me off the protein shakes :)

Thanks for the info Clare, think I might give these a try as I struggle to get enough protein in my diet!

Thanks for this, i have made a purchase x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back