• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zero noodles

There not just zero carbs there also almost calorie free a whole pouch is 7 calories :)

indeed - its the carb thing tho that is what appeals to me lol

If they taste ok I'm all for it if I honest they sound too good to be true but I'm going to the optimist and have an open mind lol roll on lunch prawns noodles and sweet and sour sauce lets hope it tastes as good as it sounds I shall let u know xx

Just found this link where you can order them but they arent zero carbs at all. 100gm serving is 4gms of carbs. low yes but zero nope!! they have them in stock to buy here also..
http://www.winnaturally.com/zero-noodles-200g-pack.html
per 100gms they are 5cals so very low cal and low carb, but bit naughty
to call them zero noodles lol!!

But they have no real nutritional value whatsoever just some fibre..

My ones must be diffrent the noodles are 100g has carb of 1.5 and the zero pasta had 0 carbs ?

And they also have no net calories , which means u us more then 4 cals just eating and processing them I hope there yummy :)

I imagine they aren't going to have any taste - reading some of the reviews it says that they don't and the texture can take some getting used to, but that they take on the flavour of the sauce. So, thinking lots of herbs, tomatoes, chillies maybe in order LOL

Perhaps we should have a "zero noodle and pasta recipe" thread when we all get going lol

I quite miss rice - so am looking forward to the rice one particularly

Me too top Kat :) I'm putting a ww sweet and sour with mine xx let me know how u get on if u try them I ll post later on results x

Mine have been despatched, but goodness knows how long it will take lol Im having them sent to the office, so knowing my luck they will arrive saturday

The verdict on zero noodles is ...... There not to bad at all,not fantastic but not horrible there are almost like tough noodles they don't really taste of much and if u can get over the texture then you ll be fine they fill u up too ,would I eat them again defo a yes but not something I'd eat all the time :) x

U should of seen the look on my face Mazza before I ate them , my boss thought it was hilarious but it turned out ok :)

Snack - how did you have yours? Just the noodles cooked on their own, or in a sauce or how?

What I did was wash them in boiling water drain them well put small amount water in bottom of wok,leave them to boil in wok until water disappears chucked in prawns then put in a ww sweet and sour sauce give in a bit of a cook and hay presto all done xx

I need to come up with some ideas for sauces then for when I get mine LOL

Back