• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zero noodles

im ordering some of these now, hope i like them- normally LOVE noodles. I havent had any pasta for ages- just cant justify the cals! xxx

There not too bad xx

mine are still "out for delivery" floating around somewhere LOL

well, they were apparently delivered and signed for by me yesterday! Company I've bought them from were so not interested . . .am not impressed . . .I want my noodles LOL

My package turned up . . .so am now armed with my zero noodles, my shirataki miracle rice and Moyu pasta :D

I am in love with zero noodles :D

Cooked some tonight with some stir fried veg, prawns and sweet chilli sauce . ..came in even under 300 cals for the whole lot . . .

NOM NOM NOM

Attaching a pic of them precooked and what the stir fry looked like - they took on the taste of the sauce, but even without it, I actually thought they were quite nice :D

Rice version tomorrow.

Attachments

• stirfyr.jpg
    stirfyr.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 74
  • noodles.jpg
    noodles.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 77
I loved them. I've got a rice equivalent for tomorrow, so going to make myself a kind of chilli, as I miss chilli con carne and rice LOL

Yeah, although it says on the back about eating them as a fixed diet with 65g 3 times a day with 250mls water . . .hmmm. . ..cant see 65g filling anyone up LOL

It says as part of a low calorie diet, so Im wondering if thats alongside other things. One of my packs has a website to check out so will see what it says :)

go to miraclenoodle.com you can download a recipe book which would normally be $30 :)

Where did you buy yours from TK?

Here we go with slim pasta today . .
7cals per 100g
0.2g fat, 2.7g fibre

here it is uncooked and the other one is cooked in a tomato and sweet chilli sauce with king prawns . .
The cooked dish came in at under 300cals, (175 of them were the prawns) only about 6g carbs, but 33g of protein due to the prawns . . .and it was LUSH, one of the nicest meals I've cooked for a long while . . .

Attachments

• fettuccine raw.jpg
    fettuccine raw.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 56
  • fettuccine cooked.jpg
    fettuccine cooked.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 68
I LOVE THESE NOODLES. they made me so happy today :D hah x

Hmmm, more info ladies please. Which ones are the nicest? I love noodle soup type dishes - hot and spicy lol

zero noodles are nice - fine noodles but the slim pasta has more substance fettuccine one is particularly good. The miracle rice or the slim pasta rice is probably the least like the normal sort as its a bit softer than rice and a different feeling to it. But it depends what you cook them with as to how they taste, once cooked can be eaten hot or cold

Back