• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

13 weeks out and new house

Mine are crossed for you too Nicola. Take care lovely x

Sorry to hear you're not feeling 100% of late. Fingers crossed Guy will sort these issues for you once and for all. Hugs x

Back to surgeon tomorrow! I'm not eating again and passing out randomly. Fingers crossed he can sort me out :)

That's just awful, I really hope they can nip this in the bud quickly.

But meanwhile, you look so tiny sitting there like little Polly pocket! - what an amazing and completely speedy transformation! :)

Mr Slater thinks it's the gastroenteritis which is the problem. Going to try anti nausea meds and see how I go. Hope it works, I hate feeling sick all the time!

Oh dear.... You seem to be following in my footsteps. Surgery May, Gastroenteritis July.

Stop now !!! A bleeding ulcer was next in October :(

Hope yours resolves :eek:

He had a good look in my pouch and right down my y limb 2 weeks ago and said it all looked fine, so was quite puzzled today! Hopefully the meds will work!

Hope your on top of it very soon Nicola x

I came down with gastroenteritis when I was living in India. Awful. Though, on the plus side, I dropped about a stone as a side effect :p Get better soon!

Lol I've had it for 3 weeks now :/ I am loosing very fast still. Approaching 6 1/2 stone in 14 weeks! But i can't eat without nausea

Rock n roll ;) no seriously good stuff on getting something to stay put! I find it hilarious the things that make us happy these day!
For me today, I took a bite of a home baked brownie at work, it was delicious but I felt a bit nauseas and it rolled about in my tummy for an hour - that made me happy (freak ;))

Rock n roll ;) no seriously good stuff on getting something to stay put! I find it hilarious the things that make us happy these day! For me today, I took a bite of a home baked brownie at work, it was delicious but I felt a bit nauseas and it rolled about in my tummy for an hour - that made me happy (freak ;))

Sounds nice! Luckily for me I have no desire for anything sweet as I dump super easily. I miss the thought of cakes etc but not in reality if that makes sense?! Lol x

Wow! Congrats Nicola on your amazing weight loss and your gorgeous new place. Hope you're all settled in now x

You look amazing hope you sort your tummy out soon, although I wouldn't mind loosing that much weight so quickly lol, seriously hope they sort it soon you must feel so weak, xxxxx

Back