• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

13 weeks out and new house

Sounds nice! Luckily for me I have no desire for anything sweet as I dump super easily. I miss the thought of cakes etc but not in reality if that makes sense?! Lol x

Totally makes sense Nicola! I sometimes find myself saying that I fancy something fine, then I sit for 5 mins and can't actually think of anything and even better sweet things and artificially sweetened things are not sitting well in my tummy. Hopefully this will remain the case.....

Hope you get to feel better Nicola, the weight loss is great for you but feeling weak all the time must be getting you down, fingers crossed it gets sorted quickly.

You are looking amazing Nicola. Wow! So sorry you've had so much other stuff to contend with. I really hope that you will soon be settled in your new home and new body, and getting on with the future ... And hopefully the Stork will drop in and leave the house-warming gift you so badly want

;-)

Hugs a million xxxx

Thank you everyone. Been ill again last 3 days. Being sent for gall bladder scan as the pain is really bad and also on domperidone now too. Oh and also have the gift of cystitis! I just want to be well!! Lol

Thank you everyone. Been ill again last 3 days. Being sent for gall bladder scan as the pain is really bad and also on domperidone now too. Oh and also have the gift of cystitis! I just want to be well!! Lol

Nicola that's so rubbish for you. I think gall bladders should be whipped out during wls. Would save so many problems and extra surgeries!!

Domperidrome Motililium melts are fab. I had to take them whilst breast feeding..... Increases supply like magic. Something to note for later ;-)

Feel better soon doll xxx

Oh no Nicola! Im so sorry to hear youve been having so many problems. I hope they get to cause of your problems and get them sorted out soon for you.

Sending you a big hug hun xx

Better thanks. Anti-sickness working well. Eating more. Having problems with protein. Have huge list of what I can't tolerate and it's mainly protein! Tummy just says no. Pulses are my only source!

Hope you're ok. Looking fab :) x

Glad to see you are feeling a bit better Nicola. Food for me is still all a bit trial and error but we will get there hun & for all that it's a minefield i don't regret my decision at all probably because it was such a life or death one to make. I also look at my gorgeous bug ridden granddaughter and think of what I would have missed without getting my bypass.... I always try look for the positives to get rid of any doubts lurking there ;)
Onwards and downwards xx

Glad you're feeling better Nicola xx

Glad to see you are feeling a bit better Nicola. Food for me is still all a bit trial and error but we will get there hun & for all that it's a minefield i don't regret my decision at all probably because it was such a life or death one to make. I also look at my gorgeous bug ridden granddaughter and think of what I would have missed without getting my bypass.... I always try look for the positives to get rid of any doubts lurking there ;) Onwards and downwards xx

Most or the time I don't regret it, but I'd be lying if I'd said over the last 4 months I haven't wanted my old tummy back! I feel like this is the only place I can be honest as a lot of my family and friends really can't grasp it and my in-laws have made me cry on several occasions :( my losses have plateaued but I don't care I just want to be healthy again! My MIL made some horrible remarks about my loose skin on Saturday and I feel really paranoid now :( xx

Some folk really should learn to button it .. Sounds like a bit of jealousy to me hun x

Yes, Frankie is right. It's been interesting to see some folks I called friends, show their true colours. But my loss has made me much more confident - and nobody is EVER going to call me fat again. End of.

You'll be fine hun. One thing I've learned over the last eight months is that although the physical adjustments have been immense, they are nothing compared to the head. When I think back to those first few months post-op it makes me cry. How I managed it I don't know ... But it would have been even harder without the unwavering support of you guys on here, inc newbies like you Nicola and Ceecie.

Chins up, and just think of those beaut SS14 clothes that will have to be bought. And the bub! xxxxx

Better thanks. Anti-sickness working well. Eating more. Having problems with protein. Have huge list of what I can't tolerate and it's mainly protein! Tummy just says no. Pulses are my only source!

Hope you're ok. Looking fab :) x

Hi nicola
Was also prescribed Domperidone and Metoclopramide when couldn't tolerate any food. Both helped but found Domperidone less helpful so stopped taking. The syrup variety of these meds is more gentle on the stomach.

Back