• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

I am going to enjoy a bath today as I am now dressing free :)

I'm reading your diary while lying in the bath lol. It's bliss I'm working from home and feel really nauseated. My own fault ate way to quick this morning and my band tightened up I was being sick for ages. So it's my lunch hour and I'm spending all of it in this bath ;-)

I'm reading your diary while lying in the bath lol. It's bliss I'm working from home and feel really nauseated. My own fault ate way to quick this morning and my band tightened up I was being sick for ages. So it's my lunch hour and I'm spending all of it in this bath ;-)

Hi Hun

Sorry to hear your not well. You're not the only one feeling nauseated. I have been like it for a few days now I also feel that my sleeve gets more restrictive as the day goes on. This makes eating my puréed evening meal really hard. Just about having two spoonfuls!!

Not weighed myself yet but I'm feeling slimmer. :)

Hope you're feeling better soon Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

No more Clexane injections!!! Yay

Hope your felling better soon girlies. Yay to the no more injections

Feeling fine but can't get much in.

The puréed good makes me feel nauseated. Also the vitamin and miners drink makes me sick :(

Hoping it gets better!!

Xx

I don't have any supplements thank god. The puree for me is only tolerable if I blend each item separately. I do still have a weetabix and yogurts which are pleasant :)

Roll on week 6 for proper food eh!

Can't wait Hun! I'm no good at this purée lark lol

I'm going to see the bariatric team team Wednesday for weight and bloods I don't think they will be pleased that I'm not getting it all in I can't help it though because it makes me feel so sick!!

I am feeling well though and my bra is loose lol xx

On the protein - have you tried Juice Plus? The shakes are 19.6g per serving and they don't have that awful artificial taste the protein powders seem to have. I often have the shakes instead of breakfast - I make them with almond milk and a few ice-cubs and whizz them up in a Nutribullet and they're like really nice.

On the protein - have you tried Juice Plus? The shakes are 19.6g per serving and they don't have that awful artificial taste the protein powders seem to have. I often have the shakes instead of breakfast - I make them with almond milk and a few ice-cubs and whizz them up in a Nutribullet and they're like really nice.

Hi Hun

Yes I have the chocolate and vanilla and I do like them. The chocolate is lush with hazelnut milk and ice. It's like Nutella milkshake.

Xx

Well chuffed - just weighed myself in Boots ahead of my weigh in on Wednesday and I've lost fourteen pounds!!

Good for me as I'm a slow loser!!

Xx

image-3413897659.jpg

Feeling pleased

Woo hoo. Well done that is fab.

Good luck with the bariatric team :)

Maybe you can move on to mash quicker? Was reading on another site and some ppl do 1 week of each.

Woo hoo. Well done that is fab. Good luck with the bariatric team :) Maybe you can move on to mash quicker? Was reading on another site and some ppl do 1 week of each.

Thanks Hun :)

I am also doing forty minutes on my treadmill most days as well as walking the dog. I am feeling much better already x

VioletAngel, that is fab. I am trying to make 10000 steps but it's hard to do in work days. I am tired after work so just want to slob haha. Guess I will have to make up for it on the weekend.

Gd luck with appointment tomorrow let us know how u get on. 14 pound is brilliant. Well done Lisa.

Kirsty xx

Gd luck with appointment tomorrow let us know how u get on. 14 pound is brilliant. Well done Lisa. Kirsty xx

Thanks Hun :)

Yes it all went really well today. They seem very pleased with my progress.

Total loss since LSD diet is two stone.

They've took some blood to check my Iron levels.

I've been told to try and fit in a couple of slim fast shakes as I am struggling with the protein shakes.

They're writing to my GP also because I'm not able to get the mineral and vitamin soluble drinks down as they make me nauseated. They are asking for me to have the tablets instead.

Overall a good day!!

Xxxxxx

Well done! That's a fantastic loss :) I think the treadmill is a good idea when Winter starts to set in...much easier to get the motivation to walk on a treadmill than go out in the cold and rain :)

Back