• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

I'm jealous I want a treadmill, I just have no where to put it.

Well done on the 2 stone loss. Amazing!

I'm jealous I want a treadmill, I just have no where to put it. Well done on the 2 stone loss. Amazing!

Thanks Hun and you've done amazingly well too xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

The past couple of days I've been having a lot of pain just under my right shoulder pain. It's kept me awake all night and painkillers don't touch it!!

Anyone else had this?

It's so painful it's awful :(

The past couple of days I've been having a lot of pain just under my right shoulder pain. It's kept me awake all night and painkillers don't touch it!!

Anyone else had this?

It's so painful it's awful :(

No I haven't had any pain, maybe go to the GP? Hope your ok.

I am waiting to be seen by the bariatric team as they asked me to come in. I've got a temperature and high blood pressure. I think I will be ok it's just a precaution.

Fingers crossed

Xx

Bloody hell..! Let us know how you are..

Hope you get a simple resolution to this, this is something you can do without..

Sending lots of love,

xx

Back home - and all is ok.

They said its from the gases that have not properly left my body yet.

They gave me an injection and some codeine for the pain. Hoping it will shift soon!!

Thanks everyone :)

Jus seen you been unwell glad your home safe and hope you feel better soon. Take it easy save some of that mojo till your feeling a little better and maybe take the weekend off from the treadmill.

Big hugs

Kirsty xx

oh no Lisa, just seen your replies. I hope the codine has kicked in and your better, or at least on the way. I would have been worried sick with the high temp etc.

Keep us posted, we worry xx

oh no Lisa, just seen your replies. I hope the codine has kicked in and your better, or at least on the way. I would have been worried sick with the high temp etc. Keep us posted, we worry xx

Thanks babe xxx

How are you now?

How are you now?

Thanks for asking Hun :)

I feel fine and the shoulder pain is much better, although it's not gone.

Today has been weird because I have found everything hard to digest. Yesterday I was fine!! Can't make head nor tail of it!'

Xx

Yesterday and today have been weird for me too. I think I am just bored of food, especially purée. About to have protein shake just to get to 50g of protein.

Hopefully it will pass
Glad ur doing better x

Yesterday and today have been weird for me too. I think I am just bored of food, especially purée. About to have protein shake just to get to 50g of protein. Hopefully it will pass Glad ur doing better x

Thanks Hun xx

Omg the storms have been horrendous here folks!!

On a positive note I'm feeling nearly human again since I started on the mashed foods last week. Happy days!!

Today I've had:

Half a weetabix with ice cold milk

Danio yogurt

M & S salmon mousse for lunch. This was so lush :)

For tea I've made a cottage pie and made myself a baby portion. I will have it with mashed Swede.

Right back on track and I feel so full and in control!!

My sleeve is the boss :)

Well done Lisa. Great to hear your doing well. I am on slightly firm foods than mash, and enjoying it better. My sleeve is defo the boss can get anything in :)

Omg the storms have been horrendous here folks!! On a positive note I'm feeling nearly human again since I started on the mashed foods last week. Happy days!! Today I've had: Half a weetabix with ice cold milk Danio yogurt M & S salmon mousse for lunch. This was so lush :) For tea I've made a cottage pie and made myself a baby portion. I will have it with mashed Swede. Right back on track and I feel so full and in control!! My sleeve is the boss :) Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That sounds lovely glad you feeling better!
I'm so sick of liquids already.

Back