• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

in hospital now bypass tomorrow!!

You can do this stay strong, tomorrow you will wonder what you was worried about.
Same as Los says, there's a seat with your name waiting just for you.
See you on the losers bench.
Come on stop crying, wipe your tears and think positive. Healing vibes coming your way.

Good luck, see if you can speak to your anesthetist before you go down, I was given something before I was put to sleep. Not sure what it was called but left me feeling amazing, The next thing I remember is waking up in the recovery rooms

Not sure how the hospital your in works, however they might be able to give it to you earlier than I had it if you are wheeled down to op room on a bed. I was given it once I was In the theatre.

I asked a nurse earlier and she said would i need to speak to anaesthetist in morning. But Dr I asked before that said no. I only asked nurse again as these girls encouraged me too so will ask anaesthetist in morn x

I went down to surgery about 8.45. Was told there 4 emergencies need to be done so I'm on Mr jennings list some time this afternoon. Straight back up to ward

I went down to surgery about 8.45. Was told there 4 emergencies need to be done so I'm on Mr jennings list some time this afternoon. Straight back up to ward

Ah no? Don't panic you will be fine I'm just waiting for my husband to pick me up I'm shocked at how well I feel today xx

Hope you're all done jo and out the other side. Let us know how you're doing when you can. Hope you have a good recovery, take it easy and plenty of rest x

Thinking of you x

Been thinking of you Jo. Hope you've managed a good sleep overnight.

Hi guys I'm on that losers bench! I'm not doing to bad Mr jennings came round this morning said even tho I'm larger you wouldn't think it by my stomach, it was a normal operation for him and it only took 90 minutes. I've been up walking and sat in chair but now I'm gunna have a rest if I can, back is hurting and have horrible wind pain still. Should be out by tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for everyone's concern and well wishes still can't believe I've done it! X

Thank you yes I'm soo glad it was done as mine got postponed but when I was waiting to go in I heard them saying a few bariatric patients had been cancelled. I'm soo greatful. X

So chuffed Jo. This is the start of the rest of your life.

Just remember - every day it gets easier!

Back