• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mrs Q's band diary

Hope you're ok mrs q!! I went down to theatre around 4pm, all is well I feel fine, just enjoying relaxing more than anything lol
I hav also started my own diary today on here, the timing felt right.
Thanks for all the well wishes from you all xx

Hey bex glad it went well I'm up n about if u want a chat

Thanks for all the well wishes guys op went brill feel good xxx

ooooh was just checking see how you got on :) congrats on reaching the losers bench wd plenty of rest, fluids and recoup quickly x x x

Hey ladies

At home feel good bit of discomfort,sipping away and resting, great to meet bex yesterday,
No complaints about THG the room was nice as were the staff x
Can't wait to recover hate sitting around lol

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks everyone x

Day 2 post op
Feel good today,didn't manage much food wise yesterday
Managed half yog and half tin tom soup so far today.i don't feel Hungary at all just making myself have a bit of something,food is so far out of my head it feels good.

Forgot to mention yesterday I have a small band with 4ml in. Xx

Hey,how r u,I just sent u a pm
Yeah feel a lot better today struggling to get much fluids in but I'm Doing more each day I managed nearly 600 cals yesterday :) made a batch of homemade soup soup yesterday which is yum,not hungry yet :)

How's you doing r u getting many cals x

I haven't got a private message?
I'm not counting calories I dunno whether I should?
I'm not struggling with liquids, I'm constantly drinking peppermint tea or camomile and honey, just to try and get rid of this wind!!
Getting bored of liquids though, only another week to go lol then I can hav mash n gravy!! Xx

We don't have to count cals at this stage but I'm just getting into the habit of it
I'm dreaming of mushy foods right now lol

I feel a bit more like myself today :) went to bonfire last night got terrible wind pain but managed to make it through it x

Day 6 post op
Start of pre op 18.01 stone
Got on scales today 16.12 :) hope it keeps going down
Made some potato cabbage and bacon soup today which is lush,also got my appointment for my first fill on 2nd dec :)

Big well done mrs q!!! I'm dead happy for u!!
Today my appetite seemed to come back. I went to work. Had 2 shakes, half a tin of soup, a yoghurt and a litre if water, by 5pm I was v. Hungry!! Is this normal? Iv only been banded a week? Xx

Back