• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mrs Q's band diary

thats fab thanku. have u got 4mls in ur band from op? sorry again for questions. im glad ur managing puree im a bit nervous about it. I realy cant wait to get there now. although I realy wana no when I gota be at dolan park.but I guess they wont email until saturday. glad ur op went well x

Sorry for hacking your diary mrs q lol.
Yer mrs q and I both hav a 10ml band with 4ml in, they will probably send u an email tomorrow afternoon it will give u their phone number to call and the reception at Dolan park will tell u what time ur getting picked up or what time u should be there for. They'll also tell u when to fast from. Usually I think they just say no food after midnight and only sips of water until 8am I think. Coz it depends where u r on the list, I my need to be prepared if ur first obv xx

I had a bit of mash tonight yummy,no doubt I'll be moaning about that within the 2 weeks lol
I've got some lactulose in so that should get things moving x

Bex when's your first fill mines 2nd dec xxxx

Omg mrs q!! Mine is meant to be the 2nd too but they have no appts til 17th!!
She said they hav no appts coz a lot of people want to get defills ready for Xmas!!
I had done mash but mixed some corned beef in with it tonight it was lovely!! We will b whinging about that next week lol I'm looking forward to noodles and curry sauce ha xx

De fills for Xmas hahaha I've heard it all now couldn't you Tavel to another clinic for your fill Hun xxx coz that's like another 2 weeks waiting x

Isn't it funny, how talking about pooing and stuff comes so easily! I had MAJOR issues after my bypass (in the cinema toilet of all places, missed half the bloody film!) but this time....I've been fine, no issues at all! Obviously not as 'frequent' but not constipated which is the main thing!

Just sat eating my puréed cauliflower and cheesy mash! Mmmmmmm........! Xxxx

My fill is Wednesday 10th......and I've got an empty band in situ! Xx

First one is where I had my surgery in Taunton (will see surgeon and dietician at the same time), then I can have them in the Nuffield in Plymouth where I live in the future.

Zxx

Just been reading this thread you are both doing brilliantly ! No need to worry about your fill. One slight scratch and your away x

Thanks Kirsty,I've been following your diary too,and your little blip,don't punish yourself to much we're only human,pick yourself up and get back on that band wagon xxx ur doing amazing xxx

Well I've just put a chicken casserole in the slow cooker ready for the kids later,can't wait for a bit of the veg n gravy mashed up.

Just been watching Tina Malone on this morning I do feel for her with all that excess skin on her tummy,I thought she put the band across quite well tho .

MrsQ, do you like meat paste?? I've bought some and the protein content is good! Just a bit nicer then puréed meat!

Also, bought some sweet chilli hummus mmmmmm that's good too!

Zxx

I haven't tried meat paste lovely,tbh I've just been having soup really not really blended anything up the thought doesn't appeal,I only have til Tuesday and I'm on soft (anything u can mash with a fork)
Gonna have a bit of mash tonight tho x

Hey MrsQ, how you doing? I haven't lost anything this week, which is soooo gutting! I know they say loss stalls, but it's always so hard, when you know you aren't earring anything like you used to before! Trying not to dwell on it, but it's so so hard!

Hope everything is good for you!

Zxxx

Hey lovely
I'm good thanks,I've done 2lb this week so far,but I agree we're not eating a lot so you automatically think your gonna lose,it's our bodies are probably in shock lol so there hanging on to every calorie and fat.i think when it's used to eating so little the weight will start shifting again,I'm gonna start going for walks next week,get active again x

Went out for my first meal since been banded last night we went for an Indian,I had some tarka daal and aloo gobi which is cauli and potato the cauli was a bit hard so didn't have any of that but I mashed the potato with my fork,it was certainly different to what I'm used to everything was left 3/4 full lol I usually polish everything off and everyone else's.
Took another pic of myself this morning and compared it to my pre op pic I took OMG you can see the difference already :)))

Must have been Indian night last night, I had puréed tarka dal! It was lush! I didn't take pictures this time but hubby did say yesterday as I was getting in the shower he could see I had lost weight.....think it's because my tummy has at last gone down (not to a size 10 though, sulk sulk!) the windy and bloated feeling seems to have gone at last!

Guess I'll try to just carry on as I am, and go with the flow. Back to work week Monday, so will be running around like a mad thing then.....sure that will help!

Well done on your 2lb loss.....how much is that now?! Xxxxx

I'm having Indian tonight ladies!
Get the pics on here mrs q if love to see ur before and how u r so far! I had my first night out last night since being banded, it's been hard today all I want is a fry up lol!! Xx

Back