• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mrs Q's band diary

Yay!!! Well done my lovely! Xxx

Thank you x

Been on a long bike ride today round delemere forest I'm absolutey goosed now,hopefully be in the 14s by next weigh in,

Well done. I'm terrified on a bike!!! Had one all my childhood too. Terrified of balancing

Last year I bought a trike. But felt like a total numpty and used it half a dozen times. It's going on gumtree

So well done. Good for the core xx

Lol Kirsty never seen an adult on a trike haha,I love my bike glad the weathers getting better so I can get out more,not been out for ages it was a shock to my legs they give up half way up a hill I'm like come leggies u can do it lol I was knackered no pain no gain and all that !

So glad you love it!!!

I feel the same about hill walking

Though when I was on a low hill the other day I saw someone on a mountain bike and thought "WTF"" respect

Ha ha. After I bought it I was told they are really meant for disabled adults think that put me off lol. But this is my trike

Attachments

• image-576770322.jpg
    image-576770322.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 23
OMG Kirsty wish i lived closer would have it in a heartbeat :) lots of ladies ride trike's round here .... would love one....oh if only LOL basket on the front for puppy we'd be well away lol

WTG mrs Q fingers cross for a nice loss make the pain worthwhile x x x

Oh Chrystal could transport it down as far as Manchester for the meet in June...would live someone to have the use of it....free to good home if you wanted it

LOL hub says i could ride it home LOL Still not sure on the old meet up yet am hoping to get there ;) get it on gumtree hunni but thanks for the lovely thought xx x x xx

Aww that's reallly cute,they have them at centre parcs,I think you should stick to your mountain walking tho your doing really well x
Didn't get out on the bike this morning as it was raining so went for a little run round the lake x

Hi
I hope you all don't mind me joining in I have enjoyed all your posts and and am in the Manchester area. Feel a bit of a lost soul lol cos I don't really fit in to any category on the forum. I had a band in 2010 privately and lost 6stone I then went through a lot of problems and luckily got taken on by the NHS having put 3 stone back on and have just had my band repositioned in January and so am back at square one starting over but without the initial support and not really knowing where to turn. I have forgotten a lot of the initial stuff and to be honest never thought I'd be back at square one again and find I am now panicking at every little thing. I have had my second fill today and now have 4ml in my 10ml band but was shocked and worried by how much my appetite and portion size had almost increased back to normal over the last fortnight is this normal because I really can't remember I asked to see the dietician today to be told surely I should know what I am doing by now and yes maybe I should but could of done with a bit of reassurance ....
Thank you Lisa x

Hi monalisa, why don't you start your own diary as it's always something to look back on and easier to find......

I'm also an odd one as had a bypass first, now have a band over the top! Don't despair.....lots of help and advice on here!

Make a new thread and lots of folk will pop along with words of wisdom, help and advice (and for me, the occasional kick up the jacksie!)

Zxx

Thanks lovely zobo I may well do just thought I'd try and join in a bit first lol glad I'm not the only odd one ha ha nice to speak to you Lisa x

Hi
I hope you all don't mind me joining in I have enjoyed all your posts and and am in the Manchester area. Feel a bit of a lost soul lol cos I don't really fit in to any category on the forum. I had a band in 2010 privately and lost 6stone I then went through a lot of problems and luckily got taken on by the NHS having put 3 stone back on and have just had my band repositioned in January and so am back at square one starting over but without the initial support and not really knowing where to turn. I have forgotten a lot of the initial stuff and to be honest never thought I'd be back at square one again and find I am now panicking at every little thing. I have had my second fill today and now have 4ml in my 10ml band but was shocked and worried by how much my appetite and portion size had almost increased back to normal over the last fortnight is this normal because I really can't remember I asked to see the dietician today to be told surely I should know what I am doing by now and yes maybe I should but could of done with a bit of reassurance ....
Thank you Lisa x

Hi Mona welcome hunni :)have you tried searching the banders section for hints advise and info....of course your bound to feel this way and worry....i think we all do :) just want to reassure you its perfectly normal :) any further questions nip along to my thread and give me a shout ......don't want to hijack Mrs Q's diary LOL gl hunni x x x

Hi crystal
Thanks and I will go on your thread if I have any queries maybe eventually I'll start my own when I'm feeling a bit more positive and confident x

Hey Lisa,use my dairy as much as you like hun,just stick with it and read read read refresh your memory you will get there xx

Well I doubt I've lost anything this week I've eaten so much crap this weekend,I seem to have a fill lose half a stone then nothing till the next fill
I've definatley learned that having a band doesn't stop you from eating crap,so everyone reading this who are thinking of having a band you will definatly need will power and I know us banders say it over and over again but the band is just a "tool"
I think If I had more will power I would be losing more quickly but I definatly love my band and wouldn't change a thing x

Hi Mrs Q
I've always found it strange why crap goes through the band no probs yet often decent food won't I'd love to know why lol. You are doing brill anyway maybe that's just your weightloss pattern be careful not to go to tight as I believe that's probably what caused my problems even though I wasn't even aware I was xxx

Back