• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mrs Q's band diary

Yes your right Lisa it is weird,thanks for the advice I don't want to go too tight,so far I've only booked a fill if I feel I need one they say every 4 weeks but I tend to wait about 6 weeks x

Hi everyone,weigh in..... 14.12lb that's -3lb and yes I'm in the 14s at bloody last, not been in my 14s for 12 years :)

Hope everyone had a good Easter,sick of chocolate now lol,this weather is bloody lovely :)

Hi everyone,weigh in..... 14.12lb that's -3lb and yes I'm in the 14s at bloody last, not been in my 14s for 12 years :) Hope everyone had a good Easter,sick of chocolate now lol,this weather is bloody lovely :)

Woooo!!! Well done Mrs Q!!! That's a fantastic loss and even better getting into the 14s!!!!

Oh the weather has been great the last few days...long may it continue xxx

OMG!!!! Yay that's amaziballs! Well done my lovely! Getting back in the 14's will be my aim as soon as I'm back from holibobs! Can't believe I sneaked into them before I left, then bang....America! Xxx

Hi everyone,weigh in..... 14.12lb that's -3lb and yes I'm in the 14s at bloody last, not been in my 14s for 12 years :)

Hope everyone had a good Easter,sick of chocolate now lol,this weather is bloody lovely :)
Well done Mrs Q :)

Pedal all the way to goal :)

Have a fab weekend x x x

Thanks daisy x

Well I'm off to center parcs tomoz till Friday so won't be able to weigh in on Tuesday,so if I get chance I'll weigh in in the morning x

Oooooph I would love to go to centre parks, always looks so crazy expensive though?! Do you have any bargain tips?!! Good luck with the weigh in! Xxx

Had a brill break thanks x
Yes center parcs is expensive we go 2/3 times a year and mainly go in the winter when it's cheaper,we have decided to self cater next time coz we spent stupid amount of money on eating out and I hardly eat anything,the prices are ridiculous,so we'll take our own food next time and just go out for drinks
We did bike riding,walking,swimming and kayakingand even though I've eaten crap I've lost a pound so now 14.11
Like Zoe I'm on a mission now to blast these 14s so next week I'm on smoothies,shakes and salads and I'm also gonna do more exercise coz I'm getting a bit flabby and I'm going to spain for 3 weeks in August so I want a beach bod for then
Hope everyone's well x

Had a brill break thanks x Yes center parcs is expensive we go 2/3 times a year and mainly go in the winter when it's cheaper,we have decided to self cater next time coz we spent stupid amount of money on eating out and I hardly eat anything,the prices are ridiculous,so we'll take our own food next time and just go out for drinks We did bike riding,walking,swimming and kayakingand even though I've eaten crap I've lost a pound so now 14.11 Like Zoe I'm on a mission now to blast these 14s so next week I'm on smoothies,shakes and salads and I'm also gonna do more exercise coz I'm getting a bit flabby and I'm going to spain for 3 weeks in August so I want a beach bod for then Hope everyone's well x

That sounds like a great holiday love!!

Well done on losing he 1lb over your holiday!
I think the exercise is working for me, although not as much as some it helps! :)

Back