• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mrs Q's band diary

I know what u mean Sharon,exercise always makes me hungry lol but I need to start toning otherwise I'm gonna be saggy x

Hey daisy I still have good restriction I have a fill booked for Tuesday but I'm going to postpone it for a while x how's yours chick x

That's awesome loosing Whilst you were away.....well done! We are snaps in weight now, we will be 2lb princesses this week.....you on for it?!! Xx

Well I did it it was quite hard actually a good workout though,hats off to daisy you work so hard hun x
Slimmer by summer:)

I was supposed to get a fill today but I cancelled as I'm happy with my restriction at the moment,I'm on a health kick with the family at mo and feeling great,made the son and hubby a fat burning smoothie last night,it was strawberries,raspberries,half a red chilli,scoop of natural yog,cold green tea and some kale, well it was certainly different they were bouncing off the walls lol
Going to try a different one later x

I was supposed to get a fill today but I cancelled as I'm happy with my restriction at the moment,I'm on a health kick with the family at mo and feeling great,made the son and hubby a fat burning smoothie last night,it was strawberries,raspberries,half a red chilli,scoop of natural yog,cold green tea and some kale, well it was certainly different they were bouncing off the walls lol Going to try a different one later x

Ooh that sounds lovely!! :)

My restriction seems ok as well, but varies each day!!! Xx

Mine pretty consistent at the mo fingers crossed it lasts x

Did day 2 of my couch to 5k this morning it felt like I was running up hill the whole time lol
I'm hank marvin now lol x

Hi,sorry not been on for a while,not really been in the zone I've sts for the last 3 weeks and it's getting me down,it was my 6 month surgiversary last week and I'm a bit disappointed that I've only lost 3 1/2 stone I thought I would've lost more by now,it's not due to my band it's my own fault for not using it to it's full potential,last week I ate really well plus exercised and I didn't lose,so this week I've cut right back to see what happens.
I know we have these stall periods but summer is fast approaching and I'm not where I want to be,I'm getting tempted to having another fill but don't think I really need one yet

Sorry to moan,how's everyone else doing x

Hi,sorry not been on for a while,not really been in the zone I've sts for the last 3 weeks and it's getting me down,it was my 6 month surgiversary last week and I'm a bit disappointed that I've only lost 3 1/2 stone I thought I would've lost more by now,it's not due to my band it's my own fault for not using it to it's full potential,last week I ate really well plus exercised and I didn't lose,so this week I've cut right back to see what happens.
I know we have these stall periods but summer is fast approaching and I'm not where I want to be,I'm getting tempted to having another fill but don't think I really need one yet

Sorry to moan,how's everyone else doing x

Sweetheart we all have our times of disappointment, stalls and staying away but we have to look at the bigger picture here............as far as I can see your stats show you have lost average 2lb a week since banding....that is the expected loss rate so why be so hard on yourself..... not sure exactly what you had to lose from the start but we have to remember it didn't arrive overnight, nor will we lose it overnight ....this now (im afraid) is a life long battle......there is no hurry to get to the finishing line......yes we would all love to be miss skinny for summer but this is more about being fit and healthy and feeling well..... im not sure I would want to be over restricted and suffering the affects of a tight band just to reap the rewards of a quick loss.....use your band to help you get control hunni....... am pretty certain even if more restriction was found your losses would be much quicker..... I have lost 11 stone now almost 9 with the band and i'm pretty slow now......... yes it fell off to begin with but hell I had an awful lot to lose.... its all relative hunni..... just take a look over your shoulder and see how far you have come :D pat yourself on the back, pick yourself up and get back on the 'band' wagon...... this is a daily fight which adds up to a weekly loss.....every day we put it off is another week lost...... come on girlie..... i'm trying to kick my butt too...... a 2 month stall for me..... willingly of course ....too much naughty's and not enough effort....... unfortunately its always going to be a fight :rolleyes: but come on gal together we can do this x x x x x hugs x x x

Mrs Q. I'm hanging on by my finger tips just to maintain. Having gained 7lb!!!!

I downloaded a book a couple of days ago "how to stop binge eating". Funnily enough it has not stopped me binge eating....but it did shock the hell out of me by letting me see how far I had come on this journey. It took me right back to the post op me!!!

My god...pre band...how we ate!!!!!

It let me appreciate what an amazing tool this band is

I am still feeling **** about myself and don't like to post all the negatives on my wall....folks need motivating not me bringing them down recounting my failures

I am in the contemplation stage....I will get back on track

As Chrystal states we will all get there TOGETHER!!!!

Your wright lists at this stage in your journey is fantastic

I bet the next weigh in sees you on a downward trend lady

So chin up my amazing WLS friend xxxxxxx

Keep on here for the support. It's when were down we need each other the most. Xxxxxxxx

Hey bootiful lady.....how's things going?? Xxx xxx

Come on bird.....how's things going?! Xxxx

Back