• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sat waiting for my op!

angie790

Well, I'm finally here, sat waiting for my op this morning! After my cancellation a couple of weeks ago, I was convinced I was going to get a call yesterday to cancel again, but thankfully it didn't happen! There are 3 of us going down, but don't know where I'll be on the list yet. Still can't believe I'm finally here, I doubt it will sink in until I see the scars!

:)Good luck Angie:)

I'm up bright & early after a good nights sleep at home-still no pain-so thought I'd get up & start sip,sip sipping lol

Can't wait to hear from you-another October opper soon to hit that bench
Juliexxx

Hi lovey and the best of luck today. Uhh how exciting it will all be over soon x

good luck sweets speedy recovery vibes being sent cyberly ;) xx

Good Luck Angie, hope your first on that list, you should be!

Good luck Angie, thinking of you precious xxx

Whooo Hoooo!!! Good luck Angie & I've saved u a place on the losers bench!!

Take care. I had my op on 2nd Oct & feel much better than I thought.

Good luck Angie - hope you are first in this time and have a pain free and speedy recovery. Look forward to you joining us on the losers bench xxxx

good luck hunny, hope all goes well, and the wind isnt too bad, see you on the losers bench
xxxx

Good Luck Angie,

I will be thinking of you today, Hope all goes well..

Make sure your hubby gets you some wind capsules or chewable tablets ive also found peppermint cordial helps too.

Best of luck hun and i await your story when you get out

((((Hugs))))

All the best hun, it must be surreal to have got to that point

Back