• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sat waiting for my op!

Hopefully as I write this , you are snoozing away in recovery or resting in your hospital bed, all done and ready to start losing some serious poundage!
Hugs Angie and hopefully we'll hear from you as soon as you feel able x

Thinking of you and hoping all has gone to plan... love and hugs xxx

Big hugs and love Angie. I hope all has goes fantastically well and you're now nice and comfy back in your bed. xxxx

hope it went well for you luv - looking forward to hearing how you went on, loadsa luv n hugs xxx

Has anyone heard of Angie ?

Hope all went well and shes now recovering well..

It does get easier by the day im now 5 days post op and feeling a lot better, my my day 2 i felt like a sack of spuds and didnt know why the hell i had put my self through it ( self pity is a wonderful thing LOL)

Thinking of you Angie and hoping that you are doing ok... fondest love xxx

Good Luck.. Thinking of you xxx :)

Thank you every one for your lovely words & best wishes. Ended up going down last (just my luck), was panicking a bit that I would get cancelled again! Went down at 3 pm but didn't get back from recovery until 7 pm. Had quite a bad night's sleep & felt like I had been run over this morning. Was a bit frightening, thinking to myself what have I done?! But had a wash & got dressed & feel lots better now. I think I'm allowed home tomorrow, so will post again once I'm home & feel up to it. Thanks once again for your words of support xxxx

Nice to see you back, get plenty of rest and look after yourself. x

Glad you are all done and everything went ok. Take it easy and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Linski xx

Glad all went well, can't believe you was last though!!

Back