• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sat waiting for my op!

Angie the same happened to me, I went in theatre at 3 out at 7pm..

And i felt very rough me and the lady in the bed next to me actually said why the hell have we put ourselves through this LOL...

I feel alot better now thou, Thank god.

Congrats and welcome to the losers bench...

Lucy my op got cancelled they got me one the day after thou and i was last too LOL

Thank you every one for your lovely words & best wishes. Ended up going down last (just my luck), was panicking a bit that I would get cancelled again! Went down at 3 pm but didn't get back from recovery until 7 pm. Had quite a bad night's sleep & felt like I had been run over this morning. Was a bit frightening, thinking to myself what have I done?! But had a wash & got dressed & feel lots better now. I think I'm allowed home tomorrow, so will post again once I'm home & feel up to it. Thanks once again for your words of support xxxx

great to hear from you Angie!!

take care ;)

Sending love and hugs Angie, rest and recover xxx

hope your feeling ok luv - get cumfy on that loosers bench xxxx

Great to hear you are back and ok. Take it easy and look forward to hearing how you are doing soon. xx

yeah, sorry bout that Ang is done and dusted!! lol!! have not been online, soz!! but you all know that cos she's told ya!! :wave_cry: can't help being a plank, she's the one doing the Phd!!

Good luck and a speedy recovery xx

Back