• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Water intake

I might tomorrow, on Tuesday I can have chicken! Gonna go to marks & Spencer's and get some bits :) I can't wait Alf xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

hey Cani how was M and S chicken and bits??? I'm getting very excited now at the prospects of pureed chicken, fish and veggies lol x

I was suppose to go Westfield with my aunt but didn't go because she said she can't put up with my moaning, since having my op it kills me to walk around and I get so frustrated at little things, yesterday I had some pureed chicken, this morning I had one egg, 2 leaves of spinach and some goats cheese, threw it in the nutribullet and made a little omelette after a few mouthfuls I was full. I'm just going to op for low carb at the minute, do u know if I can have vimto no added sugar? Weight loss is very low at the moment

Sugar free liquids good and that all drinks. So go ahead with vimto. Make ice lollies x

Protein first then fibre then carbs I team doing.

I'm doing tons of water and yes I'm sick of it but keep thinking it washes the way the fat xxx

Just went shopping and got some things from Ellas Kitchen hopefully they taste good.

Attachments

• image-1783280601.jpg
    image-1783280601.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 47
I know, I'm on the pureed stage at the minute, and the food I've been making myself has made me vomit.

Cani can you take mash ? If so try plain fish like cod flaked in and bit herbs maybe.

What can you keep down chick ? Them liberte yoghurt seem ok with pureed fruit at the bottom.

I brought a tesco low fat chicken and broccoli bad and pureed it. I git cauliflower cheese. Pureed that and some veg mash.

I haven't tried mash I wasn't a true fan of it before, reason I bought ellas kitchen because it's all natural ingredients I've had half of a small packet for lunch and it didn't taste too bad xx

We'll try to use them temp while tum settles as perhaps might not have all you need in terms of nutrients etc x of your worried call bb x they are there to assist and advise you know x

my team told me that we were not aloud to use the ready made baby foods as they don't contain the right nutriant levels. I have made things from scratch like cauliflower cheese with ham, chicken with veg and things like that, have got a couple more weeks before i go on to the minced/mashed stage and can try pasta and things like that

Thanks for telling me hun, I read the back of the packet and all the ingredients are natural. I'll start cooking food from scratch it's just my main concern is that I might stretch my sleeve :(

Hiya cani try not to worry. I had first pureed meal tonight I was aprehensive too. I kept thinking why isn't my brain saying your full.

So after about 10 teaspoons of food I got up and walked away. Miraculous for me I can assure you.

Any way I felt like I'd had tea and was full so for me personally I think I'll need to practice this technique of walking away from my plate.

If i get peckish later I'll have a liberte yoghurt.

On a positive note it was wonderful to have real food albeit pureed but still good.

Cani don't under nourish yourself record your intake and are you having protein shakes ?? I don't want you to be under nourished abd be upset when scales don't drop because you've effectively gone into starve mode.

Have u out seen your gp since returning home ?? Keep in touch hun we're in this together x

I don't like protein shakes I got some out of holland and barret, I had some slimfast ones as well but didn't like it. I'm not getting full neither, but I heard once we get on to solids it will all change. I haven't been to my GP I might go this week

I don't like many if the protein shakes either and slim fast makes me I'll it is do sweet. Tesco do one called Ufit and it is ok. The chocolate goes down fine. It might we worth a try as you need your proteins to heal xx

Back