• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Water intake

I have a bottle of still water stuck to my hand all day, drink drink! Melon and fruit is a good suggestion and also a milky hot chocolate is a good one for me at that's protein too. It is hard, I average just over a litre a day so I know it's not easy.

Thank you for the suggestions. I am slightly confused as I cant have sugar whatsoever so how do you managr to have hot chocolates? Is there a sugar free variety?

I've had a sleeve so don't struggle with sugar or chocolate, maybe avoid that then for you! Just keep sipping away it gets easier over the months!

Thank you for the suggestions. I am slightly confused as I cant have sugar whatsoever so how do you managr to have hot chocolates? Is there a sugar free variety?

I have tried Options hot chocolate and that did not cause me a problem

Lynn x

I don't like protein shakes I got some out of holland and barret, I had some slimfast ones as well but didn't like it. I'm not getting full neither, but I heard once we get on to solids it will all change. I haven't been to my GP I might go this week Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Cani. I was sleeved yesterday but tried some protein shakes before so I knew what I liked. In the end I ended up making my own I went to GNC and purchased vanilla whey protein heigh in protein but very low in carbs only 110 calories and added semi skimmed milk zero fat Greek yogurt and frozen cherries. It was very tasty and very high in protein. Maybe try that.

Back