• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 Year On From Bypass

Katastrophe

Love My Bypass !
March 2010 006.jpg

March 2010

196590_213025612043986_100000096463268_896573_357701_n (1).jpg

April 2011

Hi Everyone,

Not posted much recently but thought i'd put up a before and 1 year on picture. I can't say it's been easy and i'm struggling at the moment with wrong choices and the last 3 stone but it's definately been worth it. :)

xx

wow. what a difference. And don't you look so much happier too!

blooming heck! gorgeous :D

Kat you look great, don't beat yourself up about bad choices. You know what your doing wrong and you will address it in due course....

Keep your chin up and be very very proud of your achievement, here's to the last few lbs and you getting to goal xx

Kat you look great, don't beat yourself up about bad choices. You know what your doing wrong and you will address it in due course....

Keep your chin up and be very very proud of your achievement, here's to the last few lbs and you getting to goal xx

Thanks Julie, you've done extremely well and looking fabulous yourself :)

Do you struggle at all with anything in particular ? I still have trouble with meat which is when i find myself taking the easy options

amazing well done

Fab hun you look so happy!I wouldnt worry about meat there are lots of other foods with high protein content.Im only 9 weeks out but have a feeling I will struggle with it myself.Maz x

Good job you have done brilliantly x

You look lovely! Well done and big congrats xx

wow, well done you look great!

Is your ticker correct? You look smaller than BMI 32 to me x

Back