• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me 6 months on with pics

Hey whos that girl?You look fab and the hairstyle really suits you!

Wow!!! You look amazing!!!! Love the new look! You must be so chuffed!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

wow wow wow wow wow

You look absolutely amazing! That last pic blew me away. You look so groomed and full of self respect, the way I feel we should all look.
Well done!
Lynne x

You truly look wonderful.:)

How far you've come in such a short space of time

Congratulations

WOW - you look so beautiful and so happy! I cannot imagine getting to where you are - I seemed to have stuck at just over 5 stone the last couple of weeks - but your pics are so inspiring - must get out and walk this weekend xx thanks for posting xx

thought i would post some before and after photos - if i can get it to work !!!!
the first one is me xmas last year 2011 and the second one taken the day before my op on 20th march 2011 and the last one taken a few weeks ago on my 6 month anniversary since op - total lost including pre op diet 9 stone 1 lb .
looking fab Chris, bet that lot of no hopers at work (the ones who laughed at your fall) feel bloody stupid now.

Well done Christine!! You look fantastic! Another success story from Sunderland Royal!!

Hope to meet you at some point in the future :)

Oh wow, you look HOT

But you looked HOt before your OP.

Back