• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me 6 months on with pics

christine77

thought i would post some before and after photos - if i can get it to work !!!!
the first one is me xmas last year 2011 and the second one taken the day before my op on 20th march 2011 and the last one taken a few weeks ago on my 6 month anniversary since op - total lost including pre op diet 9 stone 1 lb .

Attachments

• n666294313_2702286_5756360.jpg
    n666294313_2702286_5756360.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 238
  • S6301674.JPG
    S6301674.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 255
  • P060911_20.jpg
    P060911_20.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 269
thought i would post some before and after photos - if i can get it to work !!!!
the first one is me xmas last year 2011 and the second one taken the day before my op on 20th march 2011 and the last one taken a few weeks ago on my 6 month anniversary since op - total lost including pre op diet 9 stone 1 lb .
omfg!!!! you look amazing!!! well done Christine, blimey! lol xxx

Gorgeous.com

christine77 said:

Well done you look good what op did u have x

WOW!! Witttt Woooo sexy mamma :D xxxx

christine77 said:

You look absolutely amazing! :)
Congratulations!!
Xxx

Hi Christine You look fantastic. I think any second thoughts I might have had about GS have just evaporated!

How have you found the restricted diet? Do you adjust? Does eating smaller portions become second nature or has it been a struggle.
Thanks
Pete.

Absolutely stunning, well done :) seeing you makes me feel it will all be worthwhile :) x

OMG WOW you look amazing well done x

wow hun you look a new woman, well done you, god this xmas be so different for you, that little black dress xxxxx

OMG how different do you look :jelous:

A massive congratulations to you!

Andy x

Well done you look amazing! I hope one day to be able to put up some stunning pictures like yours (I can't even bring myself to put up a profile pic yet, there're all horrendous!).

Well done you! You look absolutely amazing and should be so proud of your achievements.
I really need to get some photos sorted out of my journey too.
xXx

Back