• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 days after op and all is well

tanychance

hi new to this site and just wanted other peoples view on how things are going!!

well 10 days post op now and feel absolutely fine, more than i can say for this time last week with the gas pains.

I am starting to feel hungry at times and wondered if this was normal. My surgeon did a 3ml fill at the time of the operation.:smoke:

The liquid diet has been going well but i am starting to feel i need something more now!

Is all this normal?

Hi i had my operation done on the 12th march and i find that im hungry all the time so have custard as a snack and also cup a soups and then soup at lunch and dinner. ive only got 1ml in mine and waiting for appt to get a fill. im sure some of the seasoned bandits will be along in a mo to help you.

i have a ski smooth yogurt in the morning a cupa soup lunch and a slim fast shake as well as fluid intake...is your intake about the same? x

Hi i have slimfast in the morning then either yogurt or custard at 10.30ish. for lunch i have homemade soup and then soup again for dinner. maybe you should try a thicker soup as not much in a packet cupasoup. i aslo have a options round about 9ish. asda have tins heinz soup on special at 50p and i also love the new covent garden leek and potato soup which is also on special just now. Hx

I have had my first puréed food today! Had a mashed banana for lunch and some mustard mash this evening! Can't say I feel any different to having liquid! Is this normal? Any advice would be appreciated! X

tanychance said:
I have had my first puréed food today! Had a mashed banana for lunch and some mustard mash this evening! Can't say I feel any different to having liquid! Is this normal? Any advice would be appreciated! X

I'm still a pre-op but have read a few posts like this! I believe everything changes after the first fill(thats what I've read anyway) lol don't panic keep pushing for you appointment xxx

:welcome:

Back