• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Birmingham girl op 7th june 14

Mouse I'm had Mr singal do mine I'm heartlands I'm there Tuesday for my one year check though not a year til 16th

Hi, I remember now you telling me that when I first came on this date, it doesn't seem like a year to me but do,you feel,the year has gone fast. How are you doing now you had a few stalls are you back on track now. How's your son is he ok and is he copying without the finger :)

Hi mouse doing lousy last couple weeks but will speak with dieticians Tuesday when I'm there son is doing good finger wise niow just waiting for next foot surgery they said within three months for that will be one year on 16th since bypass on the whole has been great yes gone really fast just need to sort other recent issues out now

Hi Todd welcome and good luck what are you having done and did you get a date yet ????

It will soon be here time flies by hard to believe its April already hope that t all goes well

Welcome Todd , time will fly and before you know it you will be on the losers bench. Any questions fire away theresxa few of us from the Hearlands gang .

Welcome Todd , time will fly and before you know it you will be on the losers bench. Any questions fire away theresxa few of us from the Hearlands gang .

Cheers mouse. Does any of you go to the meetings at heartlands on the 3rd Wednesday of the month?

I don't as I'm not local I'm Northampton but I'm always happy to meet up when I'm at heartlands for my appointments if anyone ever wants for coffee and as mouse said there's a few of us about so feel free to ask for help if you need it

I've been to just the one that was just before my surgery but I haven't been to another one, I kept meaning to get the dates for this year. They are a very friendly bunch and full of first hand advice. Well worth a visit even if you only go the once

Believe me when I say it will fly by, it comes around quicker than christmas, I was to,d 18 week wait but it was only 14 and I was running out of days to get things done and sorted. :)

Believe me when I say it will fly by, it comes around quicker than christmas, I was to,d 18 week wait but it was only 14 and I was running out of days to get things done and sorted. :)

Oh I do hope so. I was surprised how quick it took from level 3 dietitian referring me to seminar and then first appointment it was all done within 6 weeks.

Have you had to do six months trying to loose weight

I did 6 months at level 2 and 6 months at level 3. My level 3 dietitian told me normally you do 12 months at level 3 but as I have a BMI over 50 she fast tracked me and I only did 6 months. I also seen a psychologist for the 6 months at level 3.

I did the six months with the dietician group. I also joined a physio group for exercise, they were trying to get funding to prove that weight loss and activities work together. I then went to see the surgeon after being referred, he was the one who gave me the time scale of 18 weeks which is the standard NHS waiting time but it was shorter than that at 14 weeks My BMI was 54

I did the six months with the dietician group. I also joined a physio group for exercise, they were trying to get funding to prove that weight loss and activities work together. I then went to see the surgeon after being referred, he was the one who gave me the time scale of 18 weeks which is the standard NHS waiting time but it was shorter than that at 14 weeks My BMI was 54

Yeah Mr Super told me there is a 4 month waiting list and to expect my surgery July/August time. I did mine with Solihull weight management services. How are you getting on after surgery? Also I've seen on here people having a endoscopy will I have to have one?

I've lost 90 pound since I started this journey that includes the six months and pre op only another 6 pound to go and it will be 7 stone. I've had a bypass. I didn't have to see psychiatrist or any other intervention. I did have to have sleep apnoea test with a machine at home along with blood tests but that was all.

Back